The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
pacMan

Help with Acacia's

i live in the hinterland of souther queensland and am surounded by many acacia's. i am planing an extraction soon an am wondering which to use. On my property are many Acacia Maidenii's, i have read that these usually have low alkaloid content but it can variy. i have noticed that the bark variys alot from a dark red resionous type to a thiner veriety with less to no clour. am i right in thinking that the red bark would contain higher amounts of alkoloids and yeild a usable amount of DMT?

You made a mistake in your post. You're a law abiding citizen right? DMT extraction is illegal!

Maybe you meant to say that your gnome told you he is going to do it?

As far as my meagre knowledge goes...your naughty gnome would need a truckload of bark anyway...so he/she shouldn't be concerned about how much is contained, considering the quantity he'll be pulling.

sorry about mistake, will remeber not to confuse myself with that knome again.

I only ask because i have read that most madenii's cant be used due to such a low content, although some have been known to contain a usable amount iwas wondering if it would be mor likely to be the red thick bark...

thanx for eny help

Hypothetically,

One failsafe and legal way to produce DMT is to learn the powers of your mind and brain. belief creates existance and the brain makes DMT on its own.

Now if someone where to study/partice Shamanism for a considerable amount of time them one would be able to control the brains production of chemicals.

Hmm, use/production of DMT IS illegal, but if one could produce said bio-chems, in vast quantities and use them as they are made in your brain, could the fuzz kick ya down DMT use/production. highly unlikely but id like to see em try if one could.

But this doesn't really answer your question. I think i heard a gnome reading about DMT extraction on erowid.

Yeah your pineal gland produces DMT Amulte.

It's photosensitive though, so what cults do is keep you in the dark for 36 days or so...the DMT builds up, you have a vision of god, bam instant believer (just add water).

There's a good amount of information on wikipedia about it. Do a search for "pineal gland" on wikipedia.org, it tells you its history and stuff.

Sorry to hijack the thread pacman :P

Thats an awesome reference, thanks apoth.

On erowid I think there is an experience report where a guy extracts DMT from Maidenii. Look it up.

I'm pretty sure he used around 4kg of bark to make a small amount of extract. One cone of this stuff supposedly knocked out anyone who tried it.

I have no idea if this is reliable or not.

So, I don't think potency matters too much. Use 5kg instead of 4kg, what's the difference?

ive made too many posts but (Hypothetically) DMT IS dangerous in excessive doses. chemically, combustion will start decomposition and would hypothetically loose its potency, thus making it hard to train wreck, but vaporisation of DMT (hypothetically) wouldn't break it down as much, but will leave residue. it think the term is sublime, the transference of solid to a gasseous state.

now i have NEVER broken the law. only DMT ive done is that my brain has made. just had to clear that up there. :D

Yeah it's generally accepted the dimethyltryptamine content in a. maidenii is fairly low. Low compared to some other plants at least.

However, if ones gnome was so inclined, I'm sure the bark and leaves could be used in a sort of aussie ayahuascha admixture (as opposed to say p. viridis or m. hostilis).

yeah ive heard of a gnome who found that ingestion of DMT was useless for toxic effect but when brewed with ayahuascha the toxic effects mix and it works? i think pier gibbon was the guy?

It's because ayahuasca is full of harmaline, ala MAOI :)

Oral injestion of DMT requires MAOI inhibition to have an effect.Gnomes who have smoked it have not found a noticeable loss from careful pyrolisation on top of dried herbs.

A.maidenii has a relatively high concentration in the rootbark but Desmanthus would be a more economical plant to grow and has moderate-high levels of DMT.

Check out Ayahuasca.com

a lot of this stuff should be found there

I thought that gnomes could smoke yopo (minus lime :P ) with noticeable effect?

Yep, but it's mainly 5-meo-DMT and 5-OH-DMT.

Oh that's right.

My brain tends to group similar things, bad habit I guess.

There is a small amount of DMT depending on the type...I think A.peregrina is supposed to have higher levels of DMT.