The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
TheExplorer

WTB - Bulk Trichocereus sp. (cuttings or rooted plants)

I'm looking to buy bulk lots of Tricho sp. cuttings or rooted plants to get some more diversity in my collection. I would prefer pickup from Sydney (or near Sydney) to save on postage costs, but I may consider interstate postage if the price is right. I would also prefer to buy named plants, but again, if the price is right I may consider seedgrown/random/unnamed specimens. So if you have any unwanted or bulk amounts of Tricho to sell PM me and we'll dicuss a price. Thanks.

Edited by TheExplorer

most of the best tricho's i have are seedgrown and unamed..

tho @ least with named specimens you have a rough guesstimate of how they cope. but heaps change with different enviroments,,

GYO and that will keep you busy for a couple of years/save you heaps of money and eventually overun your garden with tricho's.

perfectly understand getting some mature plants aswell, but having some seedlings will save you eaps of $'s down the track if you are going to be obsessed with tricho's

i used to like 70-100% germ rates and roughly 50% overall surviving, but nowdays i like to kill a tousand seedlings and get one or two from a lot of seed. that would probably change if i ever had a noice greenhouse made up...

Obsessed is a bit of an understatement, haha. I have heaps of seedlings on the go and a ton of seeds ready to go when the warmer weather hits; but I would also like to expand my mature collection. For the record: I have nothing against seedgrown/unnamed plants (I have heaps), but it is nice to have plants that you know are healthy and fast growing.