The Corroboree
Zen Peddler

If i hear this statement again....

Why do people keep describing contemporary DnB groups as the most profound artists in the genre ever. Examples being that shite Rudamentary

backwards encoded subliminal binaural devil conspiracy

• Like 1

is watching the singer that left your band play in his new band like watching a partner that traded up from a relationship?

just have to train to become untradeupable and have the most gnarly band, take things to strange new places .. would be no good if they used to be the singer in your band and your ex wife. that would be shit. it would be reminiscent, could be solemn but could be catalyst for realisations and moving forward. who's to say i spose

Call me "old school" but ive just never been able to get the sound of this kinda music, ive tried, believe me, just sounds like mess....

Zen d n b can also be used in a shamanic context

• Like 3

sure i just dont like groups who look one random beat being claimed as 'profound and original' - and i dont like watching some guy cut up songs I co-wrote on stage. LOL

the barking voodoo nose-boners

nice

• Like 1

Glad I listened to that a cursory glance methoughts you were in to RnB which really is a pile of shite.

Really enjoyed that track by Bedouin Ascent. I reckon they are the most profound artists in the genre ever.

Kidding. That was good.

whitewind until your post I thought this was a RnB thread too... and I kinda glanced and ignored it.

lawl