The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bread Filter

Having Posts Deleted from Another Forum

Does anyone know the process you go about to have your posts deleted by the admin of a forum if they have banned you from the forum?

I got banned for no reason from a forum this morning and am trying to have my posts taken down.

Deleting posts from a thread ruins the flow of the thread. It ends up with holes everywhere, and may not make sense. If the posts you wish to delete were really incriminating, then i would understand, and maybe they could be modified?.

Do you think wanting to delete your posts is a knee jerk reaction to getting banned?. Maybe wait a few days and see how you feel?

I assume you have contacted the Admin' of the forum and made your request with him/her. (if you have access?).

:)

It's on a forum where 2 other members were banned this morning and had their posts deleted but mine are still there and the threads make no sense.

Have you been naughty bread filter! :innocent_n:

Edited by IndianDreaming
  • Like 1

It's on a forum where 2 other members were banned this morning and had their posts deleted but mine are still there and the threads make no sense.

Ah, so its posts from one particular thread that you want deleted?. Maybe your posts weren't as bad as theirs ?!

:)

Edit: I was under the impression bread filter wanted to delete his entire post count?!,

Edited by Amazonian

How does one get banned for no reason? Banning takes some effort, no?

• Like 1

If they banned you, they probably aren't in the mood to do you any favours. If you want to ask them, I'd suggest you wait a few months so their mood is more level.