The Corroboree
Bread Filter

Potentially Dangerous New Herbal Blend - XXX Black Label

I tried some of the XXX Black Label herbal incense and had some horrible side effects that need to be reported.

An hour after ingesting the product a loud ringing sensation started in my ears that was quite worrying. The sensation lasted around 1.5-2 hours before it finally subsided.

A couple of hours later I wanted to see if it was actually the product causing the sensation so I tried it again and after an hour a very loud and persistent ringing in my ears started that didn't subside until a further 2 hours.

People need to avoid this blend as I honestly feel it is dangerous.

The retailer and manufacturer have been informed.

Nasty. A (non-epilictic) friend of my mums blacked out and had a seizure after trying some australian brand called golden sunrise or something similar.

Sounds like the potency is extremely variable too.

Does anyone know whats the active herb or chemical in these? Wanna make sure this isnt self-incrimination. bye Eg

Supposedly legal in Australia. Currently being sold retail.

It doesn't produce any kind of high whatsoever.

these contain more often then others, the JWH range of cannaboids. i have done allot of research on most of these compounds and ended up destroying thousands of dollars worth of JWH and other compounds. i have to agree with you and the man who made them. stay away! the only in-vivo testing on humans these compounds have done, is on the people that smoke them. just because they are CB agonists doesn mean they are harmless. it's not marrijuana after all.

• Like 1

I thought most of the JW compounds were already illegal in Australia? Most of the people who bought this gear that I know personally basically smoked it a few times and then decided it was dodgy. the lack of clinical research on toxicity is probably an important point but that is the same with many herbals like Zornia as an example. I guess these are also synthetic, etc and they have more profound effects on cannabanoid receptors than THC and basic cannabanoids.

Just goes to show that drug regulation is risking lives by forcing people to try dangerous alternatives.

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie
  • Like 2

yeh I was also under the impression that JWH's were now illegal.

And didn't something similar to this occur with the kronic black label? and due to a man having a heart attack moments after smoking it was eventually banned?

true that ZEN. i think they were made illegal too. hard to say as you can still buy it. i found the cp cannaboids to have the strangest of effects. i have heard of bad things happening to people using these RC's like, perferation of the gut, desoving body cells like liver cells and causing all kinds of lung troubles too. once again in australia we see allot of damage done to peoples health as the powers that be, keep marrijuana illegal and cause people to look for legal and dangerous compounds as an alternative. not to mention open up a whole world of underground labs to produce these easy to make compounds and generate MASSIVE profits, far far more than could ever come from growing and selling marrijuana. serious money, the kind that could fund terrorists as they say the sale of marrijuana does. LOL australian law.. the best joke book of all time =P