The Corroboree

My hair and beard are antennae to the cosmos

• Like 1

Very interesting topic.

I wonder what the implications would be for dreadlocks (mixed signals perhaps?) And bleached hair..

I remember when I was a little girl, my mum cut off her long dark hair and I became very upset and didnt speak to her for a week. I remember thinking she wasnt as warm and friendly as before.

I suppose its just like anything though, an idea only holds as much power for you as you give it.

Certainly worked on samson!

• Like 1

when I shave my beard off my kids don't recognise me, when they were little this was occasionally quite traumatic. Now they beg me to shave it off so I look like the other dads lol.

• Like 2

Shit!!

I just let my 2 kids shave my head a few weeks ago, it had been growing for 8 years.

(Thats were all my powers gone!!)

• Like 2

Very interesting topic.

I wonder what the implications would be for dreadlocks (mixed signals perhaps?) And bleached hair..

I remember when I was a little girl, my mum cut off her long dark hair and I became very upset and didnt speak to her for a week. I remember thinking she wasnt as warm and friendly as before.

I suppose its just like anything though, an idea only holds as much power for you as you give it.

dreadlocks would pick up more cosmic energy/signals, its more hair

i remember my mum cut her hair and i was not happy

things hold power or they dont, the American indians didnt just have a language that was usefull in WW2, they could detect the enemy and a lot more but if you cut their hair they couldnt

bleached/died hair causes many problems,, from cancer to loss of psy and mental illness

dreadlocks would pick up more cosmic energy/signals

Not to mention, chicks B)

Try and grow hair but its not vital, i have shaved my head for years as it looks good

In the next 12 months cosmic energy will be the highest its been since the last cycle 28,000 years ago (or is it 32000 not sure but it ages)

be at peace with the crazy world and meditate, forgive everyone right now as people on earth dont know what they do after 2000 years of religion they are fucked-up children, forgive them. Plato and his mates where common prior to religion, they could meditate with truth/facts and figure out anything, they didnt pray to one of the gods they prayed to their spirit to be released from confusion

Truth and REASON is coming

the cosmic energy will be MANY things for our Spirit, evolution energy is one, evolution is partly a cosmic thing not just spirit and DNA, it has an upward cosmic cycle

Know this: The spirit is eternal, Its a part of The Creation, It has the powers of The Creation

The REAL 10 Commandments where actually 12 and they are not commandments they are recommendations

To observe these recommendations guarantees to the human being that he may rapidly progress on the path of his evolution.

Additionally, human beings who observe these recommendations are a good example to their fellowmen.

English Version:

• You shall have no other powers and no gods, idols and saints next to Creation.
  • You shall keep holy the name of Creation and not abuse this name.
  • You shall make every day into a day of celebration and hallow it (control it).
  • You shall not break your bond with Creation, including this: You shall not commit adultery.
  • Honour Creation just as you honour, respect and love your father and mother.
  • You shall not kill in depravity.
  • You shall not rob and expropriate.
  • You shall not bear false witness against the truth, Creation and life.
  • You shall never, never speak an untruth.
  • You shall not greedily covet material wealth and your neighbour's possessions.
  • Do not curse the truth.
  • Never, never put Creation's recommendations and Creation's laws into unworthy cults.

# 9 When we lie to people we also lie to ourselves, these lies slow or stop evolution

the reason we are in the material world is to evolve, we re-incarnate countless times

Its an amazing time to be alive for many reasons

I know its not for everyone and i know i must respect that

Salome (Sal-om-ay)

Peter

Not to mention, chicks B)

eh eh yes it does

Other than a clit tickler my head and face are shaven. But ive had a few psychic experiences.

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie
  • Like 1

Meditation also makes you more psy

The Basics of Meditation

The Will and Meditation

The will only has its influence on meditation that it induces a concentration, you build up a will to concentrate, but as soon as that concentration is present the will becomes void, the will just gives the command to start a meditation concentration, and nothing more. The will is a thought process on its own, as long as its present in the material consciousness, it obstructs the material consciousness of gaining a meditation concentration because a active thought is present.

Compare it to the starter of a car, the starter is only important to start the engine, but not past that point, it would be very damaging for the car if the starter would keep on running.

Meditation and Thought

Meditation concentration is all about a clear view, clear recognition and clear insight, all these processes are purely observational, this means that there is only a pure observation with absolutely no thought at all, because thoughts pollute the pure observation with elements like value judgements or stray thoughts.

Stray thoughts like "What is for dinner tomorrow?" or "I forgot to close the front door", value judgements like "I am not concentrating the right way" or willful thoughts like "I have to meditate now" or "I must now meditate."

Also any thought that induces a feeling of bliss or happiness are completely wrong because they are generated by the material consciousness and material subconscious out of false thinking and beliefs.

Meditation requires a very serious and objective commitment in order to lead to results.

Meditation Basics

The most easy form of meditation is the meditation that deals with concentration on the nostrils and observing the unobstructed and natural flow of air passing that point. Breathing is a natural human process that can be observed from its beginning until its end (breathing in, breathing out).

Important is that you need to keep your breathing natural, there is absolutely no need to adapt your breathing for your meditation exercise.

In fact if you do change your breathing, it means that its a willfull action resulting from thoughts, and any thoughts during meditation are stray thoughts and hinder meditation itself. So, concentrate on your breathing, let it go as it always go, and dont alter it in any way. When stray thoughts do occur, you need to be passive violent about that and ignore them and refocus your attention on your meditation concentration.

Stray thoughts acts much like fire, as long as you keep on pouring gasoline on it, it keeps on buring, when you stop, the fire dies.

The same goes for stray thoughts, as long you keep on giving them attention in your mind, they will keep on comming back, when you ignore them and focus back on your meditative concentration you will notice that over time and with perseverance the stray thoughts will become less and less.

In all these things patience is a virtue and it will take time before a meditation concentration is reached.

Euphoric Meditation

Euphoric meditation is willfully generating thoughts of bliss, joy and well being, these thoughts have a direct influence in the psyche by generating similar feelings.

Because the consciousness is focused on these feelings a delusion occurs because these feelings are purely generated from the consciousness and don't have any realistic foundation. These delusions can have such a severe impact that the person who practices this meditation form will become unable to separate reality from fiction.

When this occurs it will have damaging effects on the psyche and can cause a mania and schizophrenia that will be hard, if impossible to heal.

I also read this often

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_from_Clear_Sight

And this 12 pointer

These 12 points are a form of meditation that can be done whenever one has time, be it during the day or at night before falling asleep. The best way is to learn the words by heart and to speak them to oneself.

• Truly, I am the most shining creation of Creation’s idea.
  • Truly, I am in every respect in agreement with Creation’s standing rules and regulations and with myself.
  • Truly, everything turns itself towards the best for me because I live within the success of the idea of the Creation.
  • Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.
  • Truly, I know that I can do everything and that success is always granted, because so it is.
  • Truly, I myself am the master of my destiny and also a consciousness related and psychical magnet, who attracts health, peace, calm, love, respect and reverence and success and wealth.
  • Truly, I know that my thoughts are my might and that with these I determine everything about myself.
  • Truly, my thoughts are my might of consciousness and sub-consciousness and I connect with it each and every second.
  • Truly, I am glad and happy and full of love.
  • Truly, I am one with Creation’s consciousness and also with myself.
  • Truly, my life and work consist of success because I know what is most successful is success.
  • Truly, my life is fulfillment because everything fulfills itself in me, for I myself am success.

• Like 1

Other than a clit tickler my head and face are shaven. But ive had a few psychic experiences.

Yes so have i and i have good intuition and seem to know what people are thinking, long hair helps but its not vital

Dreams are good

Here is a good way (better than calae) to remember your dreams

when you goto bed think or say this: I ask my spirit to remember my dreams when i wake up

(sometimes I also have a few cones of calae but the asking your spirit is more powerful)

this trick works for many things

Knowing about your spirit is best to increase psy, Your spirit is real and it is The Creation

when we hurt someone its us we hurt

when we talk to someone we are talking to The Creation

We evolve from good and bad and need both, we need to learn from both

Fear blocks the mind, fear is good for nothing

Certainly worked on samson!

That leads to some interesting stuff. Samson was a nazirite & so may have been Jesus.

In the Hebrew Bible, a nazirite or nazarite, (in Hebrew: נזיר, nazir), refers to one who voluntarily took a vow described in Numbers 6:1–21. The term "nazirite" comes from the Hebrew word nazir meaning "consecrated" or "separated".[1] This vow required the man or woman to:

• Abstain from wine, wine vinegar, grapes, raisins, intoxicating liquors[2] and vinegar distilled from such.[3] and refrain from eating or drinking any substance that contains any trace of grapes[4]

• Refrain from cutting the hair on one's head; but to allow the locks of the head's hair to grow.[5]

• Not to become impure by corpses or graves, even those of family members[6]

The practice of a nazirite vow is part of the ambiguity of the Greek term "Nazarene"[32] that appears in the New Testament; the sacrifice of a lamb and the offering of bread does suggest a relationship with Christian symbolism (then again, these are the two most frequent offerings prescribed in Leviticus, so no definitive conclusions can be drawn).

While a saying in (Matthew 11:18–19 and Luke 7:33–35) attributed to Jesus makes it doubtful that he, reported to be "a winebibber", was a nazirite during his ministry, the verse ends with the curious statement, "But wisdom is justified of all her children". The advocation of the ritual consumption of wine as part of the Eucharist, the tevilah in Mark 14:22–25 indicated he kept this aspect of the nazirite vow when Jesus said, "Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God."

The ritual with which Jesus commenced his ministry (recorded via Greek as "Baptism") and his vow in Mark 14:25 and Luke 22:15–18 at the end of his ministry, do respectively reflect the final and initial steps (purification by immersion in water and abstaining from wine) inherent in a Nazirite vow.

These passages may indicate that Jesus intended to identify himself as a Nazirite ("not drinking the fruit of vine") before his crucifixion.[33]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazirite
The REAL 10 Commandments where actually 12 and they are not commandments they are recommendations

Not sure where you got that from, but a study ov the bible (Exodus 34:28) gives these as the real 10 commandments:

I. Thou shalt worship no other god.

II. Thou shalt make thee no molten gods.

III. The feast of unleavened bread thou shalt keep.

IV. Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest.

V. Thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest,

and the feast of ingathering at the year’s end.

VI. Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord God.

VII. Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven.

VIII. Neither shall the sacrifice of the feast of the passover be left unto the morning.

IX. The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God.

X. Thou shalt not seethe (boil) a kid [ie, a young goat] in his mother’s milk.

Edited by nabraxas

I think we give material objects like long flowing locks of hair or healing crystals or a wooden cross by our belief in them. That is not to say these things do not have power, but that they require conscious thought directed towards them to work. I like to think of our consciousness as a living organism that seeks to colonise the substrate of the material world by attaching itself to objects through our perception of it.

• Like 4

Pete, would you suggest any particular use/way of utalising dreams once you remember them reguarly?

I collect mine in a book, and they provide alot of inspiration at times, but being so abstract and often making little to no sense I cant extract much obvious meaning from them.

They do really fascinate me though and I have experienced some very cool stuff in dreams like going through portals, breathing under water and flying about like I am in an invisible miniature plane, or zooming into the air to view my dream-scape from above.

nabraxas

study this

http://ca.figu.org/Meditation.html

the bible for the masses of the last 2000 years has brought destruction to ALL Native peoples on this planet, the church has WAY more wealth than ANY country by far

there is NO heaven or hell, they are states of mind not places

what we do in this life counts in the next or karma is sort of true

we are NOT forgiven for bad deeds WE Will pay one way or another

religion faith is going out the door as we evolve faster and faster

i know its not for everyone and i respect that

Salome

Peter

yes agreed

we learn the shortness of life and the material realm

Pete, would you suggest any particular use/way of utalising dreams once you remember them reguarly?

I collect mine in a book, and they provide alot of inspiration at times, but being so abstract and often making little to no sense I cant extract much obvious meaning from them.

They do really fascinate me though and I have experienced some very cool stuff in dreams like going through portals, breathing under water and flying about like I am in an invisible miniature plane, or zooming into the air to view my dream-scape from above.

yes i will do a post on it asap?

just some quick thoughts are:

some dreams are realms we visit others are realms we create but they can also be the future or past lives/events

so the trick is learning how to tell the difference

important future events will be remembered easier and with more detail/strong feelings and the dream will happen more often

a LOT of spirit lessons/info you can test and tell it is true is here

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/13.html?1339118396

when thinking about things you want ask your spirit for guidance or to be released from confusion also ask your spirit to remember your dreams when you wake up

try not to wake fully before you go over the dream in your head, then wright it down

you will work it out

know this: if you seek you will find

Salome

Peter

I think we give material objects like long flowing locks of hair or healing crystals or a wooden cross by our belief in them. That is not to say these things do not have power, but that they require conscious thought directed towards them to work. I like to think of our consciousness as a living organism that seeks to colonise the substrate of the material world by attaching itself to objects through our perception of it.

Hi Kalica

yes agreed, also we learn the shortness of life and the material realm

Salome

Peter

Peter:

Hey there. I love your input to this forum, you genuinely seem to be concerned w/personal development & that's great.

I am not a Xtian, nor do i follow bible teachings. However i do enjoy scriptural debate, so when i see lines like :

I feel inclined to ask where such info. originates.

This is nothing personal, nor a Xtian attack on your beliefs; but just a desire to know why, & w/what authority such claims can be made.

love & light

Abraxas.

Edited by nabraxas
  • Like 1

agreed nabraxas

yes i am keen to let people know

i just say it how it is, no problemo

The Truth is whats important

Salome

Peter

hey everyone my iboga seeds are sprouting!!! :)

its exciting isn't it

Peter