The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Fenris

Where is my parcel?

I bought 50g of hordenine from the US about a month ago and it turned up with a sticker saying opened by Aus Post for inspection by Customs.

At the same time I bought 50g of phenethylamine from the UK, which hasn't turned up :-( The parcel came with a tracking number through Royal Mail - UK

and when I check the status I get the following message - Your item, posted on 05/04/12 with reference *************** has arrived in PERTH AUSTRALIA and is being processed for delivery.

I assume the parcel has been intercepted by customs to check to see if there is something dodgy about it, which I believe there isn't.

What recourse do I have that my tracked parcel was intercepted and not delivered?

I was really hoping to have this sorted out by now.

im pretty sure phenethylamine is illegal in australia

I cant find any information supporting that. In fact I have found a couple of health supplements that are sold in Australia that contain 80mg phenethylamine per capsule, along with DMAA, hordenine, caffeine and thiamine.

I wasn't trying to break any rules.

I just found an Australian online supplement purveyor that is selling PEA @ $50 for 100g.

Are you Old Greg??? :wink:

• Like 2

Maybe you could call the processing facility in Perth, if they give any details that will allow you to find their phone number?

probably with mine in the custody of the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA ...

I just found an Australian online supplement purveyor that is selling PEA @ $50 for 100g.

where? i want to get some PEA

Well my parcel never arrived, Aus post passed the buck to Royal Mail and RM said once the parcel landed in Aus it wads out of their control. The seller offered to send me another but I declined as I didn't want it happening twice. I ended up ordering much more than I will ever need, 250g from the Aus supplier, package should arrive today. the supplier has been mentioned in a separate PEA thread which I imagining I will be cont

ributing to fairly shortly.

• Like 1