The Corroboree
Chef's Foreskin

Rumple Foreskin & Chef...

I am no good with photo shop so if anyone else is let me know.

Hopefully. But it is not up to me at this point... That is all

LOL.. That could only have been done by Admin' ? as you can only change your nick yearly?. re: Chef's foreskin,lol.

Looks like you are allowed to stay Cam :)

I would not get too carried away Amazonian. I am not holding my breath and do not expect leaniency. No I changed it but now I dont think I should have (or atleast thought about it for more then .22 seconds)

Just check your msgs lol. :rolleyes:

There was one where you had mentioned that you had wished you hadn't missed out on my trade in the free ethnos thread; We PM'd, I sat down that night, sorted through all my seeds, and wrote to you regarding everything I could spare if you wanted to do a trade on the side to get you going a bit, you said there was one you wanted in particular and offered some cuttings in return, I stamped it ready to mail and never got your address. So I wrote to you and told you they were all ready to go and again, no reply...

Then you PM'd me as a result of the chilli sauce convo's, asking if I had seeds, which I said yes (the same chilli seeds I mentioned in my initial seed list to you) and again got no response from you.

Twas about then I gave up and saw your post saying goodbye.

I thought maybe you were going rockclimbing without a harness or something and I have just come across all this stuff this arvo.

ANYWAY.... I really don't care man, just wondered why you seemed so keen and then no reply, the point I am trying to make is not that I am upset about anything BUT.. I believe it is an indicator of your mental wellbeing as a result of what you have going on for you at the moment and I guess I am a big believer of campassion towards our fellow man in times of struggle.

So I apologise to elaborate so publicly (but you did ask), and again all the best with everything. :)

OD

omg I am a retard >_<

Sorry mate

I would not get too carried away Amazonian. I am not holding my breath and do not expect leaniency. No I changed it but now I dont think I should have (or atleast thought about it for more then .22 seconds)

LOL. I thought you had to keep each nick for a year.? You are going to be called various things for a while though. All this fiasco has given me a bit of a laugh anyway.

:)

You get one nickname change every 12 months. Chef was a different account to RF..

You get one nickname change every 12 months. Chef was a different account to RF..

So you were able to change Rumple Foreskin, even though you/he hadn't been a member for a year.?

I:)

jumping on here late & had no trades w/chef or rf but i second all the calls for you not to leave.

fuck, you brighten up my day.

it would be a darker world w/out you.

Weird. I wondered what had happened to Chef and who this Rumple Foreskin character was.

I am left wondering whether Cameron really does have cancer, or if that is all part of the deception. :scratchhead:

It seems to me that these kind of behaviors on forums often go hand in hand with drama and tall stories to elicit attention and sympathy. I noticed RumpleForeskin posting all these enigmatic "look at me" comments hinting he was going to die soon in chat the other night and thought "who is this fucker and why is he so desperately trying to get attention?"

Anyway, I am very suspicious and I think others should be too until a disinterested third party confirms that he really has cancer and the prognosis is as bad as he says it is.

• Like 3

There is a big difference between a young man who makes mistakes & sorts them out & grows & a young man who can continuously deceives his mates! I'm amazed by the good hearted people here & take my hat of to you all!! Cam i'm only new here & don't mean to offend, i can see you have some genuine friends & think you are very lucky. At the end of the day Cam your the only one that knows what kind of young man you are. Whatever the outcome i wish you the best.

• Like 2