The Corroboree
RyanVolle

Moving Plants?

i lack sunlight in my garden so i move my plants outside everyday every morning at about 6 am

is this okay? i dont want to die so soon

i'm not sure how a lack of sunlight would mean you had to bring them inside every night, maybe i'm missing something here?

either way; most plants should be okay with that, unless the temperature change between indoors and outdoors is significant enough to cause shock, or your indoor conditions are far less humid than your garden or something.

pretty sure in some places people bring certain plants inside at night to keep them out of the cold during winter.

Hmmm just leave them in the sunny spot bro?? But yes they will be fine with this IF your adhering to the plants "light length" schedule depending on the seasons, ie vegetive growth and flowering growth...

If you can accomadate, maybe get a small fluoro setup and a timer to come on at 2-3am to help with vegetative growth and then move then outside when you rise each day... but if you do this, dont get lazy and still continue to get your plants out into mother nature each mornin!

But I must ask again, why can't they stay outside in the sun?

the pots are small and my dad is forcing me to put them in every night

are they marijuana?

are the nights cold?

depending on the plant, they can be moved in without a worry, but hte big question is why? and if its not needed, certianly keeping it in one spot is going to be better for its growth.

No, and No. Thieves "?"

Goddamn it, thieves!

i lack sunlight in my garden so i move my plants outside everyday every morning at about 6 am

is this okay? i dont want to die so soon

You won't die so soon, just look after your bel :Pved plants.

• Like 1