The Corroboree
mud

Massive $70 electric pressure cookers

Can't remember the brand or exact size..

as im not in the market for one, but am aware others probably are.

There common in a discount store around here. Chinese brand..bigger than a $300 stovetop unit.

lemme know if more details a required, or if peeps want one posted here or there.

peace and

mud

• Like 1

No we're talkin! :rolleyes:

In addition to the above, where's it shipping from?

Is the shipping cost through the roof?

I'm assuming its a cheap chinese unit..and there's a few kilo's to it.

Not ur general dollar shop, but the slightly more upmarekt one that sells mostly crap appliances, rather than crap crap.

But even crap often has 12 month warranty on it.

I'l double check today..

The main problem with shipping pressure cookers is getting them into australia, if you've found a source that's already got them in australia you'll save a lot of people some monies.

There are some on sale from $69 down to $49 - 6L ones for sale at Sams warehouse for any SA ppl reading this thread. Not sure if they're what anyones looking for though but seeing as I saw them in a catalogue after reading this thread I thought I'd post about them.

40-70kPa working pressure and temperature keeping 60-80 C

I dont usually look at catalogues because I try not to ever buy anything but I was looking for a heater. lol

Idk, maybe youre all looking for like 20L ones or something :rolleyes: anyway, anyone reading this is welcome to buy me one for my birthday. :innocent_n:

Edited by random
  • Like 2

anyway, anyone reading this is welcome to buy me one for my birthday. :innocent_n:

Only if you buy me a trich for mine :P

• Like 1

There are some on sale from $69 down to $49 - 6L ones for sale at Sams warehouse for any SA ppl reading this thread. Not sure if they're what anyones looking for though but seeing as I saw them in a catalogue after reading this thread I thought I'd post about them.

40-70kPa working pressure and temperature keeping 60-80 C

I dont usually look at catalogues because I try not to ever buy anything but I was looking for a heater. lol

Idk, maybe youre all looking for like 20L ones or something :rolleyes: anyway, anyone reading this is welcome to buy me one for my birthday. :innocent_n:

I've lived here for a couple of years now... how did I not know of this place?!

LOL maybe you have no need for junk at0m. Most of the stuff there is a bit crappy, but suited to those with less spare cash I suppose. :wink:

• Like 1

ok, there ya go..random's got it..

brand is Cookwell..

same specs

If anyone is looking for stove top, I stumbled across 11Lt ones for $38 (+ $15ish postage) the other day.

http://www.topbuy.com.au/tbcart/pc/11-Litre-Pressure-Cooker-Saving-Time-Saving-Power-Fits-for-Gas-Electric-Stove-p93288.htm?utm_source=TopBuy_MyShoppingComAu&dismode=1&utm_content=&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=TBLC-XX1010374#

Not sure on the quality of them though. I've been thinking of purchasing one lately, but haven't as of yet

Sold out too :(

Wow that sucks, pretty sure they were in stock when I posted that.

Next one up... Double the price :( ... Double the Size :)

http://www.amazon.com/Presto-23-Quart-Aluminum-Pressure-Cooker/dp/B0000BYCFU/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1334799167&sr=1-1

23Lt, ends up being around $110 with delivery to Aus.

• Like 1

I know the options you have there are cheaper, but I prefer to have a stainless steel pressure cooker for various reasons..

I think this is the cheapest, chunkiest, most reliable pressure cooker I have ever used.

http://redbacktrading.com.au/index1.html

21.3 litre! Its excellent. can fit 20 500ml jars in there, or a whole bunch of plant matter.

Thats the same one from Amazon, it's 23 Quartz which equates to 21.3 litres, my bad. Its cheaper to order it from the states though, You save about $55-$60.