The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
darkhorse

Looking to trade Trich's and other assortments

Hi all,

Its been quite some time since I was on last (maybe even months) but a lot has happened (bad and good) which has kept me offline most of the time. But I'm back and looking to trade some pachanoi's (rooted), some monstrose cuttings (short clumping variety) and other assortments for some spore prints (for microscopy of course).

Now the pach's are all quite large (one is two limbed and roughly 4-5 feet per limb, one has two 2 foot limbs and a recently cut limb and the other was a mother plant which has pups growing all over it, but all three are in about 30L pots) and would require a pick up as they weigh quite a bit (so sydney-siders or willing travellers only). One pach (the twin limbed 4-5 footer) is in a pot which strangely enough is also growing what I suspect is phalaris grass (?) and a definite madenii sapling about a foot tall (bonus).

The monstrose cuttings (willing to part with two), on the other hand, can easily be posted. However I must warn you I haven't removed them yet so it'll be a case of waiting to callous or sending as a fresh cutting.

I also have two 4m high madenii's which I planted years ago at my parents place and my father is adamant that they are coming down (which means plenty of bark) but thats in the pipelines.

Last but not least I have a whole bunch of Psychotria carthaginensis sprouts which could be had too.

Now the images I have are too large to upload as attachments so just PM me with an email and I will forward them on.

Thanks All.

pm'd