The Corroboree
Chef

WTB/Or Trade - Young Lophophora

Hey guys I am trying to extend my collection (as i barely have any) of loph's and was just wondering if anyone had some young specimens of any species that they would have to offer because I would rather watch them grow then have a mature plant in the collection..

Please let me know as I am very very eager

Thanks guys

Chef

give me a pm if no-one has fixed you up with something yet Chef.

I can help out too man... let me know... i have some nice grafts and some hardgrown from seed healthy as !

Edited by tipz

I wouldn't mind a young loph either, pm me if you can help.

I wouldn't mind a young loph either, pm me if you can help.

This is my thread friend!!!!

Just kidding :P

Im sorry to everyone for asking/begging but is basically imposible where i live to get any desired cacti exculing lophs

I am sure Gunfighter meant no harm but honestly Gunfighter you really should start your own WTB thread instead of piggy backing off someone else's. That way you are certain that if people offer something then they are actually offering it to YOU directly.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I just think that if I were to respond to a thread with an offer and someone else jumped in with a "me too", I'd be a bit uncomfortable/annoyed that I may have to justify why I offered it to the original thread poster but the same might not apply to them, for whatever reason.

Anyway, just start a WTB thread and see how you go dude. Sorry if that came across harsh, it was not my intention.

cheers

PMme gunfighter ! i cant be fucked - too many pm's to juggle atm !

Btw im after a cheap car ! pm me if anyone can help ;)

I am sure Gunfighter meant no harm but honestly Gunfighter you really should start your own WTB thread instead of piggy backing off someone else's. That way you are certain that if people offer something then they are actually offering it to YOU directly.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I just think that if I were to respond to a thread with an offer and someone else jumped in with a "me too", I'd be a bit uncomfortable/annoyed that I may have to justify why I offered it to the original thread poster but the same might not apply to them, for whatever reason.

Anyway, just start a WTB thread and see how you go dude. Sorry if that came across harsh, it was not my intention.

cheers

This is my thread friend!!!!

Just kidding :P

Im sorry to everyone for asking/begging but is basically imposible where i live to get any desired cacti exculing lophs

^^^^ i literally was joking, sorry to give off the wrong idea

lol i just dumped a perfectly working car at the tip