The Corroboree
Zen Peddler

Any Dandenong Ranges peeps?

Just wondering if there are any about ?i tried to post this yesterday but it wouldnt work for some reason :)

I am not lucky enough to live in the Dandenong Ranges, but you are roughly 45 mins from me Zen Peddler BlueGreenie. You should come to a Melbourne plant meet. There is one coming up , Saturday the 4th of Feb'. It would be great to meet you, and i am sure the rest of the crew would like to see you there aswell .

:)

• Like 1

I'd love to - im a little under the weather at present but hopefully ill be up and running before then.

I'm pretty close by up the valley but I work up in the hills gardening pretty much every day.

Ive talked to a local dude that loves lactuca virosa and he kind of subtely suggested that he was on these forums. Ill keep an eye out for him because he didnt say his name or anything.

Thanks fort the responses

Ah! so thats the reason of this thread Zen Peddler BlueGreenie. And heres me thinking you were looking for peeps to catch up with.

I will remind you closer to the Melbourne meet anyway, as it would be great to see you there.

You should come to a Melbourne plant meet. There is one coming up , Saturday the 4th of Feb'. It would be great to meet you, and i am sure the rest of the crew would like to see you there aswell .

I'd love to - im a little under the weather at present but hopefully ill be up and running before then.

I will remind you closer to the Melbourne meet anyway, as it would be great to see you there.

Heres is your reminder Zen Peddler BlueGreenie... Melbourne meet tomorrow :)

amazonian is a pusher now.look look ^^^^ what she said to men pezzler moonbeanie.

reminder, eh? sounds like standover tactics to me