The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
OPP

New Years Eve

How does everyone plan on celebrating the new year?

I'm not usually too into the whole NYE celebrations but this year will be spending 5 days at Peats Ridge festival.

Getting out of the city with a few friends, camping and enjoying being in the bush with lots of music seems like a pretty good way to see in the new year.

Spending time with my friends dexter, ethyl and al. Then heading into work at 5am on the 1st and being sloppy.

Lots of people from near me are going to Peat's Ridge...I opted to skip Peat's Ridge + BDO in exchange for Roger Water's/The Wall in February. If anyone is going to that as well, let me know...Brisbane.

For NYE I'll probably just go to a party and get drunk hahah.

Peace.

i'll probably be drunk, pondering the absurdity of using the Gregorian calender rather than the more accurate Enochian... maybe enjoy some flamboyant explosive displays, as will the majority

I'm over the going anywhere on NYE, so unless my friends are having a house party, I'll be sitting my arse at home with Billy Bong Thornton (and whatever else tickles my fancy pants) watching the fireworks on the tube :)

Lots of people from near me are going to Peat's Ridge...I opted to skip Peat's Ridge + BDO in exchange for Roger Water's/The Wall in February. If anyone is going to that as well, let me know...Brisbane.

you CUNT

insert gratuitous clips from the wall (media button doesn't exist anymore)

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

Hahaha TI it's not too late...tickets still for sale! Should be amazing.

There were plans of camping with a few mates but the area has been fenced in so I'm probably going to spend NY/my 19th playing some games or maybe some code if I feel up to it.

Hey folks, if your looking for NYE ideas, why not come relax with some fellow plantheads, marvel at the hail damaged cactus, feed catnip to the neighbours felines. Im sure if you were at EGA you will see a few familiar faces..

We are in (Melbourne) Coburg, if youd like to come send us (Me or apothecary) a message and well send you numbers and address.

(woo)