The Corroboree
ferret

my seedling grafts a few years on

Hi Ferret, looking at this thread makes me so glad that i still have a nice tray of your SCOP X BRIDGESII Hybrid going. ;)

Not sure what 10 is. Did you have some TJG in the motherplants maybe?

Any chance you could give an update about the Trichocereus Glaucus and the yellow hybrid maybe in the future?

#10 is awesome!

maybe

scop X bridge?

Hi Ferret, looking at this thread makes me so glad that i still have a nice tray of your SCOP X BRIDGESII Hybrid going. ;)

Not sure what 10 is. Did you have some TJG in the motherplants maybe?

Any chance you could give an update about the Trichocereus Glaucus and the yellow hybrid maybe in the future?

hmm yes there was some juuls giant back up the line in some of the seedlings of that batch, T. bridgesii x (Juuls X peruv).

will update the glaucus in a couple of months after it puts on some more growth, the yellow knuthianus hybrid has had the top chopped off and more grafting has been attempted, fingers crossed...

Hey ferret we should catch up again sometime, I still got that metly cactus aside for you and I have a bunch of new friends in the garden to show off.

Did you make it to Rainbow?

Will you make me a sandwich?

EG, heres the glaucus and freaky bridgesii today

post-251-0-88344300-1329900851_thumb.jpgpost-251-0-45896000-1329900844_thumb.jpgpost-251-0-90871000-1329901189_thumb.jpg

and finally succeeded in regrafting the tip of the variegate

post-251-0-67076900-1329900848_thumb.jpg

.. niggles you know im not the sandwich making type of guy!

post-251-0-45896000-1329900844_thumb.jpg

post-251-0-88344300-1329900851_thumb.jpg

post-251-0-90871000-1329901189_thumb.jpg

post-251-0-45896000-1329900844_thumb.jpg

post-251-0-88344300-1329900851_thumb.jpg

post-251-0-90871000-1329901189_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Fan-fucking-tastic! Thanks a lot for updating this, ferret. The Glaucus looks awesome. Even more awesome as the plant the seeds were harvested from. I still have (very very few) seeds of them so if anyone wants some, let me know.

with that kinda growth pattern, u could pretty much say u have a monstrose bridgesii there Ferret. And a nice monstrose at that, one of the nice I have seen.

was it your plant? any pics ?

Sorry no pics, was a wild collected plant. Dont think its the Trichocereus Glaucus that Friedrich Ritter described but its definately an awesome Tricho. There wont be any more seed of this plant ever again when this one ran out so i really hope you get it to maturity and can produce some seeds with it. bye Patrick

amazing job ferret. what species is the variegated one?

the monster bridges looks a bit like the breast cactus [myrtilocactus monster] in this pic! I will be damned if we get a breast bridgesii along with the penis. I got a monster bridgesii still rooting, it does appear to showoff some breast!

hey ferret, it seems one a. acumitata made it through winter! ta taaaaaa!

EG, I got several "T.glaucus EG" less-than-year seedlings going. They should be interesting this years as I will be repotting them! also got a bigger almost mature "glaucus KK336" from sab. Looks slower growing , along with the slower peruvianus, and maybe more.

Edited by mutant

EG, I got several "T.glaucus EG" less-than-year seedlings going. They should be interesting this years as I will be repotting them! also got a bigger almost mature "glaucus KK336" from sab. Looks slower growing , along with the slower peruvianus, and maybe more.

Great news, mutant! Im sure they´ll do great with your climate. Please put one in the ground when its big enough to survive all by itself. Would love to see the flower. Have a few hundred of them going as well but no crests or mutants yet.

Move to australa EG ! pleeeease

lol tipz, would love to because of the people and the climate. But i doubt i could get my cactus collection in. :BANGHEAD2: