The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DragonFyre

Hello again everyone

without wanting to labour the point,i felt my input and those of others were dismissed by a moderator more interested in a quick solution than in letting the topic run to a conclusion.mod was too busy at the time to allow a democratic or group outcome and enforced his title on this forum.not a 'spiritual' solution for mine.

check back and see what you think.

t s t .

Originally posted by t st tantra:

i felt my input and those of others were dismissed by a moderator more interested in a quick solution than in letting the topic run to a conclusion.

Actually, the topic started on the 20th of april and ran through to the 6th of May. In that time every name that was suggested was somehow dismissed by someone, so it was obvious that someone was going to get pissed off about whatever the eventual choice would be. Some people felt the word 'spiritual' was wrong, while you favoured this word, but had a problem with 'path'.

As Wazron said at the time "unless anyone can come up with a justifiable alternative that *nobody* has objections to...." and then nobody did come up with anything that no one objected to, the forum was named as per the democratic process that had gone before. In fact, if you have a look at the numbers you will find that Spiritual paths had by far the least complaints and definitely the largest number of 'ayes'. I guess this is the problem with democratic processes - someone will always loose and be resentful. No one ever complained about the other names of the forums as they were not chosen democratically - lesson learnt wink.gif

mod was too busy at the time to allow a democratic or group outcome and enforced his title on this forum.

I think 2 weeks is plenty. Essentially these things can go on forever. But worst of all they eventually go around in circles, simply because it is impossible to find a name that everyone will be happy with. And even if we found a perfectly suitable name, I am sure someone would voice their opposition simply to keep the discussion going - that's the nature of the internet and the lack of accountability here.

BTW, you didn't even enter the discussion until halfway through and certainly weren't part of the original creative process, but rather just in the critical process that followed.

check back and see what you think.

I have and invite everyone else to do so as it is a good lesson in human nature (make sure to read both threads): http://www.shaman-australis.com/ubb/Forum3...TML/000029.html

http://www.shaman-australis.com/ubb/Forum3...TML/000031.html

t s t .

[This message has been edited by t st tantra (edited 06 January 2003).]

Guest VENDEJO

Dragonfyre, you're full of shit.

First discover what motivates you to teach this unrefined dribble as if it is to help anyone other than yourself.

Then look within.

VENDEJO:

Dragonfyre, you're full of shit.

First discover what motivates you to teach this unrefined dribble as if it is to help anyone other than yourself.  

Then look within.

manure is good fertilizer

DragonFyre

You are so misguided but that is an effect of the astral plane.

You have to understand that the astral plane is one of the lowest of the planes,first is the physical, then etheric, then astral, then lower mental, then higher mental, then intuative and finally the atmic plane. You have allot of work to do yet before you come preaching.