The Corroboree
LikeAshesWeFade

WTB: Glaucium flavum & Loph Graft

Hey guys I am just after any seed or herbage (for research) that anyone may have of this intriguing plant! Would certainly love to grow it myself otherwise I think my only option is herbalistics to get some dried herb for research. Also after a Loph Graft too if anyone can help me out! :)

Cheers!

LikeAshes

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade

I too am interested in that poppy.

Is it commonly sold in this forum? Seems like it would be rather easy to source but it aint turning out that way lol. I think the 10g of research material from herbalistics is our best option haha

They have seed too.

http://herbalistics.com.au/shop/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=glaucium+flavum&search_in_description=1&osCsid=ccf32afb6ff8c130fb22b897d9dbf97e&x=0&y=0

I only planted a few of them and got a couple sprouts now, interesting leaves. I can't wait to see them flower.

Edited by Roopey

Unfortunety herbalistics will not send live plants/seeds to WA! :( Thats ok though I am more than happy to purchase the 10g of Glaucium research material through that site. Looks like it will be the quickest and easiest option to obtain some herb to study! :)

If you get your plants up and running I would be more than happy to do a trade with you, to get some seeds or more herbage for study.