The Corroboree
Marklar

salvia

was after plants/seedlings/seeds if anyone has any spare?

cheers

cory

• Like 1

Is it legal in WA?

Nothing illeagle about Salvias in WA. Salvia D is a different story :P

If you mean Salvia divinorum it is definitely not legal to have in any form in au

Cheers

Got

Yea, bad question for a public forum. Well, not a bad question, but not one that might expect an answer from on a public forum.

Not going to look it up, but I believe that The Shepherdess, and possession of such (at least in dried, leaf form) is in the same bucket as heroin & cocaine. Schedule 9 ? Whatever it is, the fact is that "The D" is illegal.

Whether or not many people get busted is another matter.

What the fuck is wrong with the elected governments of this country ?

Unpatriotic malais aside, this species rarely births a seed stock, (despite the snake-oil claims in years past) and the introduction to non-native countries has been by vegetative propagation. Until the law came down, Australians may well have been growing & utilising a plant from the same mother as that of Terrence McKenna or Daniel Siebert's exploratory missions.

Well seeing im gonna get in just as much trouble, can anyone send me coke or heroin*

*disclaimer im joking please dont send me any coke or heroin

• Like 3

Well seeing im gonna get in just as much trouble, can anyone send me coke or heroin*

post-8419-0-02404100-1319712916_thumb.gi

post-8419-0-02404100-1319712916_thumb.gif

post-8419-0-02404100-1319712916_thumb.gif

• Like 7

If poppiues are legal based on being a foodsource could you not just say you intended to powder the seeds to make bread or something ??? Also cannabis seeds are specifically banned yet they are a VERY viable food source. I just dont get our laws its like they just pick out random plants to ban in the hope of being seen as being "tough on drugs" or "tough on organised crime" bah it makes me laugh !

• Like 1

I think we should all incorporate Lophs, Trichs, Brugs (okay, maybe not the the Brugs :puke: ) and Acacia seeds into our diets, so we can have these bad boys socially accepted as a food, and hopefully lower there chances of jumping on the naughty list..

Peyote Pancakes anyone? :wink:

post-8207-0-07927900-1319974572_thumb.jp

This pancake may cost you $20 though :rolleyes:

post-8207-0-07927900-1319974572_thumb.jpg

post-8207-0-07927900-1319974572_thumb.jpg

Edited by Justler

5) The cultivation of Papaver somniferum and Papaver bracteatum is a illegal under federal, state and local legislation.

http://shaman-australis.com.au/shop/index.php?cPath=21_35_96

Australian Gets 2 Years For Growing Spice-Rack Poppies

I think DS was referring solely to the seeds, which you can buy at safeway. The most amazing part is: not only are they viable and can be used to produce an opium crop, but they also contain a significant quantity of opiates in the seeds themselves. It's a bit of a reverse catch 22. The seeds are legal, so there's no black market for them and no dodgy dealers encouraging users to have poppy tea and stuff, so they aren't being used much, so they aren't doing much harm, so society sees no reason to ban them. Meanwhile, heroin is illegal, has a black market, is being pushed by dealers, is doing harm, so society deems it's dangerous and must remain illegal. What's wrong with this picture?

• Like 1

yeah i am referring to being able to buy the seeds for "culinary" use. I just don't get the laws, poppy seeds which can be used to grow plants AND have opium residue on them are all good. Yet hemp seed which cannot be used to grow drugs (well not that you could get stoned off anyways) is illegal. Can anyone clearly define what makes a seed illegal at the moment ? aside from those that are defined clearly, such as cannabis.

and ballzac too true. The system is fucked, but we just have to deal with it :(

can you plant the seeds you buy from the shop....?

Whatever gave you that idea? :scratchhead::rolleyes: