The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sapito

FS: Advanced B. caapi and P. viridis

I have no idea the worth of these so make an offer. If there is much interest in the next 24 hours I might turn it into an auction, time will tell.

B. caapi is about 4 years old but has lived in a pot its whole time. Its base is about 1 inch thick. It was cut back each winter as it outgrows its pot fast so its not a long vine ATM but has tons of new shoots

The P.viridis is about the same age, 80cms tall. Not many leaves on it as it was kept in NSW over winter so dropped alot of leaves. Lots of new shoots now that its warming up.

Pick up in brissy within the next week or so

PM me

I have no idea the worth of these so make an offer. If there is much interest in the next 24 hours I might turn it into an auction, time will tell.

B. caapi is about 4 years old but has lived in a pot its whole time. Its base is about 1 inch thick. It was cut back each winter as it outgrows its pot fast so its not a long vine ATM but has tons of new shoots

The P.viridis is about the same age, 80cms tall. Not many leaves on it as it was kept in NSW over winter so dropped alot of leaves. Lots of new shoots now that its warming up.

Pick up in brissy within the next week or so

PM me

PMed

thanks for the PM's

Most PM's said that they were unsure of the value of these and I dont have the time to reply to all so ill make it an auction.

I think its best to have 2 separate auctions as not everyone wants or needs both.

So far the best offer was $100 for both so make it $50 each.

Auction ends at midnight on Sunday the 16th

I wont have net access from tomorrow morning until monday morning so wont be able to answer any questions after that.

Pick up is inner south side 5kms from the shitty

So as it stand,

P. viridis $50

B. caapi $50

I'll start off, if it hasn't already started. $60 for the B.caapi.

Current Prices

P.viridis: $50

B.caapi: $60

I can't buy them, but I really hope the person who buys them, does buy them as a pair.

Peace.

No pics sorry. I do have them but i dont have the possiblity to post them before monday

But its just like i described. caapi has heaps of new shoots with maybe 6 or so main stems. viridis has very few leaves but new shoots with also around 6 or so stems/branches. The viridis looks pretty bare ATM but in another few weeks it will be looking good, once the new shoots open up

Sorry to get off topic, but whats this 'Warn Status' bar doing under my profile?? anyone...

Edited by hybridized

Hybridized,

That is under your profile (it is only visible to you) as an indication of your level of warnings.

I have an empty one, so it doesn't matter if you have a warning or not it is present. Hope that helps.

Back on topic guys :)

Hybridized,

That is under your profile (it is only visible to you) as an indication of your level of warnings.

I have an empty one, so it doesn't matter if you have a warning or not it is present. Hope that helps.

Back on topic guys :)

Thanks for clearing that up Khala.

Sorry I didnt see that these had gone up

if this is still around ill offer $75 a plant