The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Psylo

Sceletium - Rooted Cuttings for sale

I have three lots of newly-rooted sceletium tortuosum cuttings available

All are between 2 & 3 inches.

$25.00 for a quantity of FIVE, which includes postage in a bubblepack envelope for safe delivery.

Payment by PayPal only, email me at [email protected] for details.

New Member Giveaway - Fourth Lot

For the first new member who replies in this thread with an expression of interest, and who has registered between 1st July & 1st October, and have between 10 & 50 posts, you will get a quantity as stated above for free.

Conditions:

Will not ship to WA, Tasmania, or overseas (sorry, but I don't want to wear any non-delivery claims due to local Quarantine interception)

Please ensure sceletium tortuosum will grow in your region

PayPal only

Shipping on Monday 10th October

Do I apply for the criteria? If I do, very very keen! :innocent_n:

We have a winner! E.Herbalist falls within the stated criteria for the new member giveaway. Have sent you a PM for further details. Enjoy, and good to see youre already sharing the love here.

As for Paradoxical, Nature Healer & silvester (these members only), as you are all new 2011 members, if any of you are interested and express your interest via email by midnight tonight (strictly), I will sweeten the deal with 7g of Nymphaea caerulea OR 7g of Heimia salicifolia if you buy a sceletium pack per above.

I got a few of these last week from Psylo, they all came in perfect condition and in a timely manner. Highly recommended, and definitely worth the price.

I got a few of these last week from Psylo, they all came in perfect condition and in a timely manner. Highly recommended, and definitely worth the price.

Yep same here, very healthy cuttings.

These are all gone. There was more than stated, and the last to lots will be sent tomorrow now the address & details have been confirmed. Please leave feedback if you are happy with what you receive :)LINK

There will be more rooted cuts in two weeks, they are in stage 2 of the growth cycle. If anyone wants some, get in quick, and I will keep a list. I will also have lots of fermented, prepared kanna soon, and also conduct a small bioassay in which participants are welcome. More on that later :)

Now its my turn to call out. Does anyone have some Delosperma bosseranum they might wish to part with? Or even another species in the genus that's active(cooperi? Have to look that up)

saw these mentioned in a thread early psy :) ( click the smiley )

Edited by tipz

saw these mentioned in a thread early psy :) ( click the smiley )

Cheers Tipz, I'll grab them if noone here has any.

BTW I'll be sending you a couple of freebies over the weekend too for your generous erowid contribution. Still waiting for the delivery, but my local PO are useless F&&ks - to give you an idea, an order from melbourne recently took 10 days !

Does anyone know what species that is ? I thought the boss has white flowers, and the cooperi pink/purple.

I have some rooted cuttings of Delosperma tradescantiodes if your interested in that PM me.