The Corroboree
Sir Jeans

8 small T. Pachanoi tips for sale

I have only recently joined the Corroboree, but I have already sold to a few members here - when I was selling cuttings of the sausage cactus a while ago ($10 for 6"), my advert on Gumtree got quite a bit of attention when someone posted about it on these forums. Any member who bought from me will confirm that I sent my cuttings promptly and carefully packaged. I think this is where my ad was mentioned:

http://www.shaman-au...=1

I have eight small T. Pachanoi tips for sale. They are all about 10cm long, except for one which is only about 7cm. They all have some scarring:

post-10185-0-76815700-1314952278_thumb.j

I've been selling much thicker lengths of T. Pachanoi for $10 per 6" (approx 15cm). The total length of the above tip cuttings is about 77cm. But since they are much smaller than the cuttings I usually sell, I'm thinking that half price might be fair. So if you do the math, this works out to about $25, and so thats what I'm asking for. I'd rather sell them all in one lot, but can separate if someone really wants. Local pick up or postage is fine.

post-10185-0-76815700-1314952278_thumb.jpg

post-10185-0-76815700-1314952278_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sir Jeans

That was me that linked that one for you sir jeans :)

Welcome to the SAB

Ill vouch for you mate. Great service, great prices and good comunication 10/10

p.s ( hope that beer stain came out :P )

Sounds tempting Sir Jeans, will pm for more info if still available.

If anyone's wondering about postage, its coming from 5006 and weighs 1.1kg. You should be able to calculate postage costs based on this info if you go to the Australia Post website. 3kg satchel seems to be the cheapest option.

Sir Jeans mate cacti tips arrived today, beautiful condition and wrapped so well for postage you could have been postings eggs, each individually wrapped and segregated in bubble wrap. Can't wait for these babies to start growing.

Can't wait to see what else you are going to be selling.

Thanks again