The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Hellonasty

SALE: Grafted Lophs (Updated 2/9/11)

I have couple of plants for sale please see the info and pictures blow. All are in excellent heath and are pest and disease free at this time.

Trichocereus "Yowie" 48cm X 10cm, really nice fat cutting not sure on weight but feels really heavy.

6095297008_0913e05882_b.jpg

6094757505_e81e1ca064_z.jpg

Loph1 - 7cm Diameter x 4.5cm Height, grafted on Pachanoi, many heads 10+

SOLD

6095298932_25b54b3c70_z.jpg

Loph2 - 4.5cm Diameter x 4cm Height, Grafted on Spachianus, Single head

Sold

6095299320_0ae7b81c07_z.jpg

Loph3 - 6cm Diameter x 5.5cm Height, grafted on Spachianus 10+ heads

Sold

6094759867_b23d0b69a8_z.jpg

GROUP

6095298724_833ec6c5eb_b.jpg

Edited by Hellonasty

Lophs Sold pending payment.

Tricho still avilable

p'md :)

All sold Pending Payment of the Tricho

Couple more Lophs this friday, nice fat ones.

A few people requested some notice regarding the sale of them. Friday mid morning in this forum.

HN

Received my plants yesterday, amazing quality, highly recommend Hellonasty's specimens!

Congrats Justler, mines in the mail :)

Hey guys can anyone confirm something to a noobie, its about how deep to plant the cuttings? I have read that its 1-2 inches but with a 45+ cutting I assume its as deep as it needs to be to not fall over obviously right :) or do I use like a few sticks to prop it up?

Oh and I have seen info about using root gel what do you guys suggest? (I got clonex purple 3g/L IBA)

I apologise if this info exists on the forum elsewhere, mea culpa...

Thanks

Couple more grafted Lophs, please quote the number I.E Loph5 when you send me PM with an inquiry.

Loph5 - Lophophora Williamsii 8cm diameter x 5cm height, 5 heads plus one emerging. Grafted on T.Spachianus (please note some old scarring on stock, is not effecting Loph growth.)

6105011732_609a4eb7a1_b.jpg

6104466325_b056c92ece_b.jpg

Loph6 - Lophophora Willamsii 7cm x 4cm, 6 heads of varying size, grafted on T.Spachianus (please note some old scarring on stock, is not effecting Loph growth.)

6105014704_4f32e933b9_b.jpg

6105013536_a3ace9ed61_b.jpg

Edited by Hellonasty

Got my "Yowie" today amazing specimen, huge, heavy and very healthy, thanks Hellonasty now i regret not showing more interest in the loph :)

Thanks mate

Looks tempting SaBReT00tH ... but at the moment I am counting my peso's as it were,having bought several cacti in the span of a 3 weeks or so and part of a auction to get 3 more ... they look beautiful but on my beer income and past spending habits I will have to give this one a pass ... I regret it since I would love to have it for my collection!

cheers.

Saretooth,

I Know you mean well mate but I would appreciate it if you started your own thread. What you have done here and on sharx thread is hijacking our threads. It is now difficult for people to determine who is selling what. Please start your own SALE thread.

HN

• Like 2

Sorry HN, I though that was a bit odd on both threads but I am new to forums ... and since no one was saying anything ... should have gone with the gut feeling sorry mate, will not encourage such behaviour in the future.

cheers

soz, thought the threads were free for all to contribute and grouped by topic and not restricted to seller. I know admins usually prefer people to post under the same topic rather then creating multiple duplicated threads for the same thing, but if it bothers you I'll create a new one.

Edited by SaBReT00tH