The Corroboree
Rabelais

Know an anarchist? Report them to the police.

What should you do if you discover an anarchist living next door? Dust off your old Sex Pistols albums and hang out a black and red flag to make them feel at home? Invite them round to debate the merits of Peter Kropotkin's anarchist communism versus the individualist anarchism of Emile Armand? No – the answer, according to an official counter-terrorism notice circulated in London last week, is that you must report them to police immediately.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jul/31/westminster-police-anarchist-whistleblower-advice

Looks like they're cracking down on Anarchy in the UK...

Pun definitely intended.

• Like 4

Looks like they're cracking down on Anarchy in the UK...

Pun definitely intended.

:P

um...i definitely thought this would be some kind of joke or ploy. similar to this

www.australianinteriorauthority.com.au

but wow that's actually incredibly bad...i mean personally i think anarchists are stupid but that doesn't mean they should receive police attention...wtf??

also before slybacon and others tell me not to discriminate i would like to make the classic 'digging self deeper' statement "some of my best friends are (anarchists)". it's true though. :P

edit: on another note, most anarchists i know would LOVE to have their political ideals criminalised...part of the reason i find them annoying.

Edited by frank

on another note, most anarchists i know would LOVE to have their political ideals criminalised...part of the reason i find them annoying.

probably because they think the label sounds cool & are just angry immature punks with ADD that just want to rebel against something & not anarchists... Apparently Thomas Jefferson was in favor of anrchism..

i personally think anarchism has some very interesting philosophical aspects to it but in the real world is probably very unrealistic & the true nature of it has been so skewed by those who wish to derogatize it with propaganda it's really quite sad.. on the other hand whats even more sad is that many people who call themselves 'anarchists' are the ones who've been brainwashed most by the propaganda & actually believe what centralized governments & dictators want people to believe, that anarchism is about violence & anti-social chaos... what a load of balls

• Like 2

adfas

Edited by Teljkon