The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

Rasberry - golden cultivar

Hi - im after the golden fruit Raspberry cultivar - seedlings or seeds would be great. PM me if you can help me. thanks.

oooo, that sounds interesting, let me know if u manage to source excess. Have u tasted them? How would u compare them to a red raspberry? I find I prefer golden cheries over red ones. I've never tried the golden raspberry though.

Sorry, can't help.... but I just gotta say: Fuck, I love fruit.

Just googled your golden raspberries to get a better idea of what you were talking about and was in ecstasy just looking at the photos of all those juicy, vibrant, life-giving bundles of flavour and nutrition.

Entheogens are great but, at the end of the day, it's the fruit bearing plants that win the most of my admiration.

Peace be with you, cohabiters of this planet. You who provide us with life, which we then shit out in order to give you life (well, not if we're using toilets - but you get the general idea)

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

• Like 1

Leaves of the yggdrasil had them I'm pretty sure. They have a shop on ebay. Great store and fantastic seeds. :)

stores.ebay.com.au/Leaves-Of-The-Yggdrasil

sorry can't direct link i'm on a mobile. But yep they have golden raspberries, scroll down the page you'll see them. :)

she has awesome stuff. used to be an active member here before family happened ;)

Sorry, can't help.... but I just gotta say: Fuck, I love fruit.

Just googled your golden raspberries to get a better idea of what you were talking about and was in ecstasy just looking at the photos of all those juicy, vibrant, life-giving bundles of flavour and nutrition.

Entheogens are great but, at the end of the day, it's the fruit bearing plants that win the most of my admiration.

Peace be with you, cohabiters of this planet. You who provide us with life, which we then shit out in order to give you life (well, not if we're using toilets - but you get the general idea)

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

i agree :)

its why i have more then 10 different stunted bonsai fruit trees lol

i have a 40 plus old nectarine tree thats barely 30 cm high , and yeah she has fruited.

also got a stunted cherry tree.

others also include :

pomegranate

pepino

even got a 12 year old fruiting JABOTICABA tree lol

peach

assorted chilli's etc

love it.