The Corroboree
PsillyBean

Top bloke to trade with in W.A

Just a heads up, gogogadget gets ten points! :)

Will be (re)moved if I don't hear from you within 12 hrs. ~Alch.

Edited by Alchemica
PM'd
  • Like 2

thanks for the calea etc m8, dunno why mods are editing peoples posts but it's been a lot of random deleting/editing going on :(, hope to catch up again soon ;)

Probably because it's in 'Pharmacology and Chemistry'

Edited by Heffa

ya my bad laughs, as s-b pointed out probably for the best, mods are on the ball.

Edited by gogogadget

Yeh, I am a bit a of an airhead, cheers Alchemica!

I will second PB's statement

What? That he's an airhead? :lol: jk

Good to see a positive thread about a trade after all the negative ones. It might be good to have a "seed and plant exchange" sub-forum devoted entirely to rating traders. Similar to ebay comments. When you have a good or a bad experience, start a thread in the subforum. If there is already a thread about a particular member, you could just post in that thread. Information such as promptness and quality could be included, and anyone thinking of trading with a member could look them up in the sub-forum. Confirmed bad trader threads could be pinned.

One advantage to that would be that it would become clear that the overwhelming majority of trades here are successful, and it might also inspire many members to up their game a bit to get good comments in their thread, adding feebies and such for extra rep. It would also allow members to gauge whether they want to trade with someone based on some of the details. A member might be considered a very good trader, but if they are notorious for taking a long time to post stuff out and I want something quickly, I could avoid trading with that particular member. Alternatively, I might see that, although they take a long time to post out, their seeds are considered to have very high viability, and I might trade with them because I am patient and want good seeds.

thats a good point, i think i've made good in haste in all but a couple of trades and no one uses the rep system it would be cool if members say with 100 posts or something could access the sub forum so only active members can see it, but i have probably at least 2 people i know haven't gotten a package but after deleting pm's theirs no way to remember so if this ever happens let me know via pm so theirs no bad blood, someone pmed me once recently but from memory demanded i re-send, you catch more bee's with honey than you will with vinegar, hi 5's to all my fellow perthians and sorry for somewhat hi-jacking this thread.

ps +1 ballzac

i had good trade experiance with gogogadget aswell lookin forward to catchin up again soon

Good to see a positive thread about a trade after all the negative ones. It might be good to have a "seed and plant exchange" sub-forum devoted entirely to rating traders. Similar to ebay comments. When you have a good or a bad experience, start a thread in the subforum. If there is already a thread about a particular member, you could just post in that thread. Information such as promptness and quality could be included, and anyone thinking of trading with a member could look them up in the sub-forum. Confirmed bad trader threads could be pinned.

One advantage to that would be that it would become clear that the overwhelming majority of trades here are successful, and it might also inspire many members to up their game a bit to get good comments in their thread, adding feebies and such for extra rep. It would also allow members to gauge whether they want to trade with someone based on some of the details. A member might be considered a very good trader, but if they are notorious for taking a long time to post stuff out and I want something quickly, I could avoid trading with that particular member. Alternatively, I might see that, although they take a long time to post out, their seeds are considered to have very high viability, and I might trade with them because I am patient and want good seeds.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27710

I tried to get this same idea rolling a little while ago. Some success, some good discussion in the thread too.

Naja is shit trader! Takes way too long to post stuff out! Has worst memory on face of the planet. Too ALL those whom I owe sumthing, please PM me! I prob got u on my list, but just incase! My life's changed so much in the last 3 years, I have hard time keeping track of basic stuff in my own life. Please hassle, hassle and hassle sum more. I never see it as rude.

Peace

N

Naja is shit trader! Takes way too long to post stuff out! Has worst memory on face of the planet. Too ALL those whom I owe sumthing, please PM me! I prob got u on my list, but just incase! My life's changed so much in the last 3 years, I have hard time keeping track of basic stuff in my own life. Please hassle, hassle and hassle sum more. I never see it as rude.

Peace

N

I think you owe me $10

fck that he owes me a 100yo chali vine :| stamps foot.

sry, only got a bit of the 200yo left, bugger