The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J Smith

Federal budget

No worries at all man! if u say that the freemasons put the giant huntsman in front of your car thats when im sending the mental health team ;)

this has been a great thread to read IMO. fucking interesting stuff when u branch of all yall links. very interesting stuff!

i do believe dworx has the drop on all yall though (this far) ;)

nah i think its great you are sharing great stories around, nothing personal hey its just discussion.

ive got nothin at all im just enjoying lurking B)

That Giant Huntsman man LOL I was so fuckin tired hey...or was it that primo "Masonic" gear ya made me smoke before I left? :wink:

I could get lost in this thread......

You?...lost?..... C'mon man!

You wanna go left or right? :lol:

That Giant Huntsman man LOL I was so fuckin tired hey...or was it that primo

"Masonic" gear ya made me smoke before I left? :wink:

dude i been REAL tired. never have i seen a giant huntsman rare up on the road to strike my car.

well i guess you are to good for Freemason buds as well hey? i never thought it would be an issue, thats why i didnt say anything.well i guess ive answered some questions now.

yes. the freemasons control marijuana. there i said it.

infact, every dealer is actually a freemason. and guess what, anyone who smokes marijuanas soul is instantly absorbed into every Freemasons secret handshake, thus fueling their global control. thats how their power is generated. thats why they shake hands so much. have u ever watched those fuckers? well fuck theres alot of marijuanas smokers hence alot of soul to convert to energy to support the control. world control is not as slap-happy easy as you may think it. pyramids and presidents and aprons can only get you so far.

there you have it. if u dont hear from me again you now know why.

damn you to hades for forcing my hand in betraying my own father.

^^^^^ that's a pisserbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(just in case you take it the wrong way incog, that's a good thing)

i used to impress my primary school friends by letting huntsmans crawl over my hand/arm. a very delicate feeling, if i remember correctly.

coincidentally, spiders were to feature prominently in subsequent spiritual voyages,

like, every time, without fail, when something profound happened, a spider would be there.

i used to impress my primary school friends by letting huntsmans crawl over my hand/arm. a very delicate feeling, if i remember correctly.

boys on my highschool bus used to bring them on the bus in jars and icecream containers and throw them round and 'fight' them. (was the pimevilest of primeval bus. primeval capsule for a 2hr round journey each day with a deaf 70 yr old busdriver. scary things happened .often lol. Anyways me being arachnophobe would often be saved by a girl or i would huddle up nxt to the busdriver lol what was funny was, that every so often, they would bite one of the dirty cunts lol and the kid would freak out SO BAD lol they must hve big fangs cos they appered to take some shaking off lol. i rememberone kid with his arm hanging out the window screaming with his mans-hand-size giant huntsman flapping of him in the breeze. lol. nuts.

there where broken arms, people getting stuck in things, letting of all manner of adhesives and sprays, fires, haircuts (both invited and non-invited) impalements, animals, grandparents lol (the only time the bus was 1/3 sane), insect bites and stings, sex both lesbian and hetero, blooded violence and quite amazing magic (have u ever done the one where u get a group o peeps together and try lift sum1 together with ur fingertips, they r heaps heav and u an barely lifte them, then u close ur eyes together and place hands over each other over their head

then you all try again with ur fingertips with ur eyes shut and they r like air, and u nearly throw them through the roof. crazy times.

guess thats what happens when u get 40 unsupervised repressed country teenagers on a bus together for such a duration right after school.

^^

sounds like a party lol

no. it was survival :o

dude i been REAL tired. never have i seen a giant huntsman rare up on the road to strike my car.

well i guess you are to good for Freemason buds as well hey? i never thought it would be an issue, thats why i didnt say anything.well i guess ive answered some questions now.

yes. the freemasons control marijuana. there i said it.

infact, every dealer is actually a freemason. and guess what, anyone who smokes marijuanas soul is instantly absorbed into every Freemasons secret handshake, thus fueling their global control. thats how their power is generated. thats why they shake hands so much. have u ever watched those fuckers? well fuck theres alot of marijuanas smokers hence alot of soul to convert to energy to support the control. world control is not as slap-happy easy as you may think it. pyramids and presidents and aprons can only get you so far.

there you have it. if u dont hear from me again you now know why.

damn you to hades for forcing my hand in betraying my own father.

Aha! I knew I would get it out of you....

SHIT.. so the changeover occurred quite a while ago when they switched from foil to baggies!!!! Now I get it :P

^^^^^ that's a pisserbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(just in case you take it the wrong way incog, that's a good thing)

I can't believe your apologising for ...damn.....what was it we used have here???...hmmmm :scratchhead:

HUMOUR! that's it!!...I remember humour :wub:...such a thing to waste.

RE: The Giant Spider Incident that really happened coming back down the mountains from Incog's.. FULL BLOWN HALLUCINATION!

I actually have no problems with The Huntsman or most spiders.I'm always the one who picks them up before someone stomps on them and put 'em outside.

The real spinout on that night was further down the track towards home when this guy in a dripping wet,dark green fisherman's get-up was seen by both the driver and myself walking along the side of the road in the middle of NOWHERE...you know the type I mean,big hooded long wet-weather gear,no face....he appeared out of the mist on a long straight road not 20 meters ahead and then gone in the rearview :blink:

That area has been known for large cats and shit but man.....

Luckily I wasn't driving...and I think the night before in Humito Land + no sleep+ 4 mg Xanax+copious amounts of beer just may have had something to do with it.But we both saw that dude!!

Incog,you really had a good time growing up didn't ya man?

Actually minus the sex, my bus was exactly the same and I was the 2nd last off...I can't remember how many times people would be thrown down the aisle as the bus driver would jam on the brakes to throw people off LOL...I think that was the idea of shit-stirring,so you could get a seat LOL

I can't believe your apologising for ...damn.....what was it we used have here???...hmmmm :scratchhead:

HUMOUR! that's it!!...I remember humour :wub:...such a thing to waste.

I've had the crap bashed out of me in a few threads just for my sense of humour.....If I remember correctly, you were once one of the ones doing the bashing.

I'm glad you remember humour againblush.gif It is a thing to waste.......

I've never lost my sense of humour.....I only tried to stimulate that which was stagnant in others.

I wouldn't say I've given you a "bashing",if this is how you took it then I'm sorry.I may have taken an opposing side but it's not in my nature to put people down.In fact the more we discuss the more we understand and the finer the result.

Just because I say something doesn't mean you or anyone have to obey or agree.That is not my purpose nor philosophy.....I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon without causing confusion to those who are only too willing to follow ONE perspective.I prefer to push the envelope to force all possibilities to surface

If I remember correctly after the 1000's of plants to be banned thread a lot of people decided to take sides,when I was just questioning the underlying motives.

Believe me I have been labeled and had my fair share because of my posts since then,it's obvious as dog's balls on a cat.

What me worry?

I have found the source of my ignorance :wink:

Ya too on the ball dude :wink:

Romanes eunt domus :lol:

A Federal Budget storywacko.gif

Freemasons saving faith by encouraging diversity

leadfreemasons-420x0.jpg

A MUSLIM, a Jew and an Orthodox Greek walk into a Masonic Lodge. Does it sound like the start of a joke? It's not - it is said to be the start of a trend.

Just as the once powerful, esoteric society of Freemasonry seemed to be on its deathbed, with Victorian numbers down from 120,000 in 1970 to just 13,000 in 2009, it has received an injection of new blood - some of it from previously unexpected sources.

In the past two years, decades of decline have stopped, with the organisation claiming its biggest growth in numbers coming from men aged under 35. They seem to be coming from a diverse range of backgrounds and religious beliefs. In addition to the traditional Protestants and the three mentioned above, they have also attracted Buddhists, Hindus and Roman Catholics - the latter once banned from membership by papal decree.

Advertisement: Story continues belowOne of the youngest new members is Ramsey El-Atm, a 20-year-old business management student from a Lebanese Muslim background. When he was inducted, he took the pledge on his family's Koran.

He comes from Mooroolbark but is a member of a lodge at Greensborough not far from La Trobe University, where he is in the third year of his degree. ''I have had an interest in Freemasonry since year 10, when my English teacher talked about it. I made inquiries about it and became a member just before my 19th birthday. I am now a third-degree master.

''There is nothing about being a Freemason that conflicts with my Islamic faith. Most of the other members of my lodge are Christian but, being a Mason, you only have to believe in a supreme being. It doesn't matter which one.

David Bloom, who is Jewish, has been a member for 10 years, following a tradition set by his father and grandfather. An IT project manager, he is the past master of his Gardenvale lodge. ''It is a friendly organisation and you get to meet people from all walks of life, irrespective of their religion.''

Fotios Spiridonos is a state government transport planner, a member for 17 years and an Orthodox Greek. ''When I first joined, my parents were stunned. But now there are many Greek members. You get out of it what you put in.''

Freemasonry is a controversial society, sometimes described as ''secretive'', which has obscure roots among the stonemasons of mediaeval Europe but first appeared in its present symbolic form in 1717 in London. It uses the metaphors of operative stonemasons' tools and implements against the allegorical backdrops to convey what has been described by both Masons and critics as ''a system of morality veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols''.

These days, in an age of global information and chatter, the organisation has found it needs to be less secretive. Grand master for Victoria is Vaughan Werner, former assistant commissioner for crime of the Victoria Police. He's quite happy to show the lodge symbol to a visitor.

Above the Master's chair in the main lodge of the Dallas Brooks Centre in East Melbourne is a large symbolic eye. ''This is the all-seeing eye of the divine being. It is particular of the lodge of the grand master to remind him that despite his power, God is always watching.''

http://www.theage.co...0628-1gp5u.html

tell you what i think most people will agree with me on...

the only thing thats gona save us all and earth and to get rid of this bs monetary system and political erra and greed is a mass change in consciousness.

a spiritual shift , a dimensional shift or however you wish to term this.

notice its already happening right before your eyes ?

more and more people waking up , seeing the bs everywhere , the lies , the control.

its a wonderful time to be alive to witness this change in our world, technology moving fast , more getting back into gardening and nature and most importantly.. rorting the system. i take my hats of to you.

one should sincerely question as to when 40 % of the entire world is owned by less then 1% of the global community.. there is something seriously wrong with our world.

we dont need money and bs economic slavery 9 to 5 jobs.

we need love and understanding and compassionate beings.

hmmm i need money and a bs 9-5 job. i have responsibilitys on this earth that i cannot shirk. i need that food on the table and those school fees paid.