The Corroboree
synchromesh

The People fight back

the dudes got fangs!..the vampire beats the vampire corporation! 2 many duckula cartoons for that guy!

Edited by applesnail

way to go Philly Vampiredude!?!? ZOINK?!! winning

While slighty off topic.....The following clip affords one the opportunity to view a well oiled governmental entity in motion. Poetry in motion!

That's the idea... :wink:

Homeowner Jack Crawford shoots teens who attempted home invasion

Pensacola, Florida (News Journal) -- Two teenagers were shot Saturday night by a 72-year-old man they allegedly beat with a baseball bat during a home-invasion robbery in Ferry Pass.

About 8:45 p.m., three teenage males knocked on the door of a home in the 3300 block of Raines Street, Pensacola Police Department officials said.

When resident Jack Crawford, 72, answered the door, one of the teens hit him in the head with an aluminum bat and tried to force his way into the home.

"I opened it up, and he hit me right off. ... Wham! Split my head open," Crawford said.

"So I shot him and another guy," Crawford said, chuckling as he told the story to a Pensacola News Journal reporter Sunday evening. "I could have shot the third one, but I would have had to shoot him in the back as he ran away."

Tough times in the Ukraine! Poor girls....looks like they could use a warm golden shower. hehe

In response to the pieces of shit who blame rape victims for dressing "sexy" and somehow "asking for it "---

Slutwalk

The slutwalks started with one small protest march in Toronto on April 3, when women marched in defiance of a local policeman who told 10 college students that: "I've been told I'm not supposed to say this – however, women should avoid dressing like sluts in order not to be victimised."

Ms Clair is keen to reclaim the word "slut" as a source of pride, not shame. "I've spent my entire life being judged for my appearance and sexuality. I'm sexual, I have sex, I enjoy sex. I'm not going to be ashamed.""Slut shaming" seems to be increasing, says Ms Clair, and that's why so many women are responding to the call. "Look at the AFL culture", she says. "When influential people like Spider Everett and Kerri-Anne Kennerley say girls get what they deserve, what kind of message does that send out?"

But some women who support the cause hate the word "slut" and don't want to embrace it, says feminist Karen Pickering, who is also working on the Melbourne walk.

"It's a word I avoid, and I bristle when other people use it," she says.

"Some people tell us they're resistant to participating under that name. I ended up saying it was about the right to not be called a slut. But I do think that the more we use it, the more we empty it of its connotations."

Sydney slutwalk organiser Samadhi Arktoi agrees: "A slut is someone who enjoys sex, not someone whom it's OK to rape."

The Sydney march is on Monday June 13, starting from King Street, Newtown. The Brisbane march on May 28 is being organised by the Australian Sex Party's Queensland branch. "I like to wear tops that show my cleavage and show off my ladies," says organiser Anne Watson. "If that makes me a slut, then I'm a slut."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.a...l#ixzz1M1uVm2OJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FKI81vGGCM&feature=related

• Like 1

Jandamarra's War

Jandamarra’s War is the story of an aboriginal Australian man who should be as famous as Ned Kelly. In 1894, Jandamarra led a rebellion against invading pastoralists in defence of his people’s ancient land and culture. Until his death in brutal retribution, this formidable Bunuba warrior waged a 3-year guerrilla war, earning him both the admiration of his people and international notoriety.

• Like 1

Haiti.

Didn't Seattle do a decent job raising shit at the G8 meetings a while ago? i forget what year, but not too long ago.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/watercooler/article/178031/176/Florida-Homeowner-Forecloses-On-Bank-Of-America

Have you heard the one about a homeowner foreclosing on a bank?

Well, it has happened in Florida and involves a NorthCarolina based bank.

Instead of Bank of America foreclosing on some Florida homeowner, the homeowners had sheriff's deputies foreclose on the bank.

It started five months ago when Bank of America filed foreclosure papers on the home of a couple, who didn't owe a dime on their home.

The couple said they paid cash for the house.

The case went to court and the homeowners were able to prove they didn't owe Bank of America anything on the house. In fact, it was proven that the couple never even had a mortgage bill to pay.

A Collier County Judge agreed and after the hearing, Bank of America was ordered, by the court to pay the legal fees of the homeowners', Maurenn Nyergers and her husband.

The Judge said the bank wrongfully tried to foreclose on the Nyergers' house.

So, how did it end with bank being foreclosed on? After more than 5 months of the judge's ruling, the bank still hadn't paid the legal fees, and the homeowner's attorney did exactly what the bank tried to do to the homeowners. He seized the bank's assets.

"They've ignored our calls, ignored our letters, legally this is the next step to get my clients compensated, " attorney Todd Allen told CBS.

Sheriff's deputies, movers, and the Nyergers' attorney went to the bank and foreclosed on it. The attorney gave instructions to to remove desks, computers, copiers, filing cabinets and any cash in the teller's drawers.

After about an hour of being locked out of the bank, the bank manager handed the attorney a check for the legal fees.

"As a foreclosure defense attorney this is sweet justice" says Allen.

Allen says this is something that he sees often in court, banks making errors because they didn't investigate the foreclosure and it becomes a lengthy and expensive battle for the homeowner.

CBS News

The slutwalkers have gotta be one of the leading edges of feminazi anti-intellectualism.

This strain of anti-intellectualism informs too much of the womens movement and too many in our politically correct society have been infected with much harm resulting.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff22/mypicot/slut.jpg[/img]"]slut.jpg

Edited by Mycot