The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

Sceletium tortuosum fermented powder

I can shoot you a gram or two that's very finely chopped, you'll just need to have an electric grinder to powderise it yourself. Let me know if youre interested.

• Like 1

I can shoot you a gram or two that's very finely chopped, you'll just need to have an electric grinder to powderise it yourself. Let me know if youre interested.

Sounds awesome.

i hope it's alright, if i use this thread to vent myselfe of a tiny bit of upset.

not too long ago some member asked for sceletium aswell, and i did send him a few gramms of this stuff for free, but that person never even bothered to say thank you, or tell me how it worked for him.

now there is a slight possebilety the letter got lost or stolen, but this is an extreemly remote probabilety, as pretty much nothing gets lost in the mail.

what happens far more often is though, that, a partner or the parents of a person recieving some goodies, takes the letter, because they don't agree with his/her actions.

so please, if that profile fits you, than use a friends address instead.

and NEVER EVER, forget to say thank you for a freebie, it's just sooo rude not to do so.

rant over....

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

Yep, courtesy is a good thing. I'm going to send some sceletium to a few people who have contacted me after my response above (no more requests please, for now) and I just suggested to someone that instead of a trade with me they might want to use the 'pay it forward' system if some member or another comes on looking for stuff they have.

Sound like a decent set of terms & conditions ?

Ofcourse - if someone gives a freebie then at the minimum you should thank or acknowledge them. If they are school kids then that is a whole different kettle of fish and I could tell you a story or two but ill leave it :)

Go on, tell ! Start it off with "Bloody kids these days...." LOL

Psylo: you're on a generosity splurge, mate!

Bah ! It's nothing, really. Sceletium grows like crazy once you get a few pots going. And while the almost-traditional preparation method takes a couple of weeks of sporadic attention, the yield of dry usable material is significant, considering the low dose required in many instances. As for cuttings, well, a pair of scissors, a few days of drying the wound before safe & careful packing and shipping, still doesn't have any monetary value apart from the Aussie post charges.

Bah ! It's nothing, really. Sceletium grows like crazy once you get a few pots going.

psylo dread, you are a lucky person that sceletium grew well for you this season, and probably syd is quite a good location to grow it, because you have lower temperatures than people located closer to the tropics, and obviously had far less rain, than many other scelly growers.

my scelly season was terrible, because of all the rain and my yields were very low.

you are certainly a very generous man, because some people sell that stuff (or sold that stuff) for quite a lot of money. i think those people must have struggled with growing it, and as such did put a high value on this product...

sceletium can grow like crazy, but it aswell can die soon if conditions are not good.

good to hear, it grows well for you, and let's not forget, this product can be a godsent for people suffering from depression, so you are doing a realy good thing here! :)

let's not forget, this product can be a godsent for people suffering from depression

Amen to that brother. It's a great little herb for an 'as needed' self medication to wash them blues away, instead of a regular daily pharmaceutical dosage addiction that muddles your head.

I did start to sell a bit on Ebay some time ago, but for the small money value I assigned to the product, it really wasnt worth my time and energy to pack it and ship it to sellers. Giving the stuff away seems to be more rewarding anyway. For research purposes only. :) I dont wanna be responsible for anyone's potential negative reaction, people should do their own research before administering kanna on themselves.

Amen to that brother. It's a great little herb for an 'as needed' self medication to wash them blues away, instead of a regular daily pharmaceutical dosage addiction that muddles your head.

I did start to sell a bit on Ebay some time ago, but for the small money value I assigned to the product, it really wasnt worth my time and energy to pack it and ship it to purchacers. Giving the stuff away seems to be more rewarding anyway. For research purposes only. :) I dont wanna be responsible for anyone's potential negative reaction, people should do their own research before administering kanna on themselves.

Edited by Psylo Dread

Id be keen for a regular supply if any one wants a decent and regular coinage line??

Id be pretty interested to give this stuff a go actualy. Does anyone have any better litrature then wikipedia? :P

Id be pretty interested to give this stuff a go actualy.

Ah well, you had better PM me your details then, it's my week of giving shit away :) One gram do ya?

Do you have an electric grinder ? What I have is fine cut, but not fine enough to insufflate. Good for smoking with your fave 'erb though.