The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
seven

question on-cant believe its not,products

I recieved my package of can`t believe its not moroccan hashish and opium today and i am wondering why it says "do not smoke through water"?

Thank you.

um

probably means dont smoke through a water cooled pipe...i.e bong.

don't smoke resins through a billy anyhow

get urself a nice fat tribal pipe

seven:

I recieved my package of can`t believe its not moroccan hashish and opium today and i am wondering why it says "do not smoke through water"?

Thank you.

Um, cos I tried to smoke it through water and it didn't work?

the first few guinea pigs we gave it to said it didn't work. we knew that was impossible and worked out that the common thing they all did was to smoke through a water filled bong. Most then tried it without the water in the bong and got normal effects. Quite clearly the water condenses out some of the active constituents.

Some of our early packaging does not have that comment on it cos it took a while to work out what the problem was.

i am curious to read guinea pig reports.

and to lurn more about this 2 products

(i understand the secret side but regarding particvular reactions to components, i ask again ; isn'it posible to write it on the label ? )(if tomorow someone have a health problem, how could you defend yourself...not with laws but with your mind)

well, for those who need to know what they are consuming there are dozens of other products. This particular one will stay a secret recipe. A couple of years ago I would not have hesitated to publish the full list of ingredients, but our legal situation here means we simply can't work like that anymore. In fact, most of the work that went into these products was to obscure the main active components, so that simple analysis will not produce results that are easy for the authorities to over react on.

As far as adverse reactions goes, no recreational or medicinal herb should ever be considered harmless. Even if I listed every herb ingredient this would still not protect anyone especially considering that most of the ingredients are VERY obscure. ie, most customers would have never previously consumed any of these ingredients anyway.

The precautions on the package are designed to eliminate risks. Adverse reactions are usually immediate and easily noticable while not dangerous or debilitating unless they are ignored.

The package size has also been chosen to eliminate the risk of accidental overdose (there is always a smart cookie who doesn't read the dosage instructions) and the texture of the material is designed for slow smoking, ie you can only smoke a maximum of a quarter of a dose at a time, requiring at least 4 administrations and hence allowing enough time for the initial part-dose to act.

[ 03. June 2005, 18:19: Message edited by: Torsten ]

when trialing it, did you put small amount on top of herb, or just the resin on its own?

these are standalone products. The 'notOpium' will melt to almost liquid as it heats up so you need to either vaporise it or mix it with a herb - any herb. At Mardi Grass people were putting little pellets in legal herb joints or real joints and this was a real hit with the crowd.

The 'notHash' has a lot more body to it, so you can roll little balls and smoke these just like the real thing.

Because of the resinous nature these things burn a bit hot, so short pipes are not recommended. Dry bongs are ideal for the notHash and spotting is ideal for the notOpium.

ummm, heaps of info posted in various forum threads over the last week here. not much on the site itself, sorry.

Does anyone know if either of these products are available via HHH (Melb)?

I regularly send stuff to HHH melb, but he has never ordered these before I don't think. however, if you don't want to order from us directly feel free to ask mark to get them in for you.