The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

Do you rate this track?

See what you think:

www.myspace.com/bubblekatt - the track is called 'Trailerpark'

Appreciate any feedback positive / negative - a little different to everything else and a few might have heard it before...

I found it quite harsh, and I didn't like that repetitive riff. I also notice that the person (is it you?) has friended BoC. So, it strikes me as strange that the subtle BoC approach has not rubbed off.

If it is indeed yours, then you might like this guy:

Very young guy, but already has proven that he can make beautiful songs with the same evocative nature of BoC.

Edited by bluntmuffin

Actually most or a lot of my stuff is quite ambient but this was just an exception. Kind of inspired by a TOTALLY different mindset when I was in a band I recorded it for that but the singers didnt like it...

Definitely punkish, but I like it. All it needs is a little polishing, and it could be a really great track.

thanks for listening guys. its certainly not an ambient track LOL.

i was thinking of calling the artist 'Camp dog'

Yep, cool track. Reminded me a lot of Battles, math rock styles. Nice one

I found it quite harsh, and I didn't like that repetitive riff. I also notice that the person (is it you?) has friended BoC. So, it strikes me as strange that the subtle BoC approach has not rubbed off.

If it is indeed yours, then you might like this guy:

Very young guy, but already has proven that he can make beautiful songs with the same evocative nature of BoC.

As I say, most of my music is quite ambient and evocative - check out www.myspace.com/miilkmusic

nice...

you have a way with making catchy tunes

I went back and listened to the rest of your tracks. And, they are awesome! If you make a concept EP with tracks like Glimmar and Tuesday - you'd have at least one listener who would vocally recommend you. :)