The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OpticalLight

Slap Chop and House & Garden

Has anyone looked into prosthetic scrotums? I believe there is a popular one commonly available...can't remember the name for some reason.

:lol:

is it novelty, or is it for men who have suffered an unfortunate accident?

teljkon wizard willies :wacko: where do i order

`

Has anyone looked into prosthetic scrotums?

is it novelty, or is it for men who have suffered an unfortunate accident?

http://www.neuticles.com/

Because Rover's Self-Esteem is important

are you kidding? i don't know how i missed it. it's a device for re-growing your foreskin.

NOBODY wants to try the water trade. 5000 were manufactured and every single one went to landfill unopened.

the thunder ideal on the other hand, well it's a little out of most folks' price range, and you need to run a hose between the exhaust and an outside door unless unintentional suicide turns you on.

heehee

abit like the

the 'yeasy peazzeee

Micheal Hutchence

Doorknob to the unknown dimension

"sex toy"

poor Mic....i thought he was pretty cool

I see my thread has turned into a sex toy fest....

okay then, the ThunderIdeal...

http://www.sensualad...LOUD;tab=2.html

"Thunder Cloud"

No petrol engine, but it does take 3 AA Batteries, (Not included).

ThunderIdeal, on 13 April 2011 - 8:03 PM, said:

i personally own a "chattest hairpie ever" masturbation aid.

You've got me intrigued, photo?

Amazonian, on 17 April 2011 - 12:33 AM, said:

Good on you. I wonder if a different shop assistant would have been more helpful. Sometimes , it just depends who you get on the day.Let us know how it goes down.

I went back with my letter and got the same shop assistant again - I think she's the main shop keeper. She briefly flipped through the letter with a smug look on her face and I told her that I wanted a refund as the damn thing still doesn't work and it's a counterfeit. She said well we never said we were selling the real one, to which I replied it has TM all over the packaging. Anyway I was told that the letter would get passed on to the owners, so I said hey I'll write my postal address on there and she said look, I wouldn't bother because they're not going to reply to you. I said okay then you'll be hearing from the office of fair trading. At least the smug look was wiped from her face. As I walked off she called out - I wouldn't bother for $13.55! To which I replied that I would. However I got as far as taking the photos to send in and I haven't progressed any further since... The slap chop's in the back of my wardrobe where I can't see it

vual, on 16 April 2011 - 10:42 PM, said:

hahaha you were owned by vince!!!

He cracks me up i really love his infomericals.

He has a dark history lol

Maybe the sex worker who bit the ShamWOW dude's face was a disgruntled slapchop customer... she clearly didn't love his nuts.

ThunderIdeal, on 17 April 2011 - 8:50 AM, said:

are you kidding? i don't know how i missed it. it's a device for re-growing your foreskin.

I had no idea that men could regrow their foreskin, and that there are quite a few different ways to go about it.

ballzac, on 17 April 2011 - 9:46 AM, said:

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that the department of fair trading will take up your case for such an inexpensive item. However, you are totally entitled to your refund, regardless of what the docket says. Look into statutory warranties. I just spent two grand on a tv yesterday and was offered a two year extension on their one year warranty for a fee of $60 or something. Although the statutory warranties are vaguely defined, the wording says something like "a reasonably period of time given the price and nature of the item", it is clear that a $2000 tv should last at least three years. I think I would have a case if it stopped working within 5 years. Another point is that if they offer an extended warranty, then they are willing to guarantee that the product will last 3 years, therefore this three year period at least must be covered by the statutory warranty. Sorry for going off topic, but it's an interesting point, and very few people know about statutory warranties and even fewer understand them (myself included).

If one had the money to put down for legal fees, it would be fun to take them to court over a $20 item and then sue them to cover your legal costs. However, realistically there is probably not a lot you can do. I would still encourage you to lodge complaints to any relevent authority. You might get lucky, and for all you know, this store may have previous complaints lodged against them. With enough complaints, it's possible that some sort of action will be taken against them. It's unfortunate that people/businesses have the ability to just rip people off and they get away with it because each item is reasonably inexpensive. In reality, they can make a fair bit of money if they rip enough people off.

Has anyone looked into prosthetic scrotums? I believe there is a popular one commonly available...can't remember the name for some reason.

Good point there with how the offering of extended warranties should relate to the reasonable period of time in the statutory warranty, that's handy to keep in mind for big purchases.

I remember when I was working as a teller that there were quite a few complaints about a certain company that would debit a small amount from their customers accounts for no reason, I think it was $1 to $2. I can't for the life of me remember which company it was but they would have made quite a dime from that considering it is was a well known company and most people probably wouldn't notice the amounts.

I wish I saw this thread sooner.

You definately have a case but you're going through the wrong avenues.

You are entitled to fair use of any product that you buy for it to be as good as it is advertised. You either need to visit your local ombudsman to make a claim, when he sends a letter they listen everytime.

Either that or contact the ACCC

http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/815327

Fuck them up their fucking smelly asses, the attitude of the clerk is entirely innapropriate for a fauly object and she'll get a massive grilling from her superiors if this actually goes through the ACCC.

My old housemate works at Woolworths, he bought one a few years ago, realised it was crap the metal was flimsy and blunt and it couldn't cut for shit, got his money back the next day.

I wish I saw this thread sooner.

You definately have a case but you're going through the wrong avenues.

You are entitled to fair use of any product that you buy for it to be as good as it is advertised. You either need to visit your local ombudsman to make a claim, when he sends a letter they listen everytime.

Either that or contact the ACCC

http://www.accc.gov....l/itemId/815327

Fuck them up their fucking smelly asses, the attitude of the clerk is entirely innapropriate for a fauly object and she'll get a massive grilling from her superiors if this actually goes through the ACCC.

My old housemate works at Woolworths, he bought one a few years ago, realised it was crap the metal was flimsy and blunt and it couldn't cut for shit, got his money back the next day.

Hmmm, I went back to the shopping centre this week and walked past where the House & Garden shop should be.... and it's closed down....

Maybe their business wasn't doing too well?

I did speak to a lady at the office of fair trading who gave me a form to fill out, but life has been pretty hectic as off late that I never got round to it.

Yeah the attitude of the clerk was what really got my goat, but I guess she doesn't have a job there anymore.

Ooooo yes it's ridiculous how poorly made the thing was, I think it just pissed me off more that I had to clean two of them after trying to unsuccessfully chop vegies with them, grrrrrrr