The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
medicinedan

tasty

i was just reminiscing, and it came to mind. FLASHBACK... I had cooked about 4 medium sized amnita muscaria in the oven at a moderate temperature. I was enthusiastic to try them. I had eaten one before, when it was fresh. I thought the white flesh tasted suspiciously like cucumber, very juicy. I was in for a nasty shock. I took them out the oven ( they were upside down) a yellow juice had filled the caps, which had shrunk considerably. I placed them on a plate and covered them in tomato sauce to masktheir taste. Their texture was that of leather, the taste was totally rancid, holy shit it still makes me gag just thinking of the taste. i've eaten some foul shit in my time (several 50gram containers of nutmeg) but this took the cake by far. And to top it of i was rewarded by some nasty nausea, and threshhold effects. If anyone has had a positive experience with this stuff, well , i'd prob think they were lying. though i might be prone to some change of thought

tried it 3 times. the first time in a 50-50 mix w/subs---best shroom trip i ever melted into.

the second time got no effects at all.

the 3rd time i ended up curled up in the garden, spasmodically vomiting--& that felt more like i was forcing a huge turd out my mouth than actually puking, my jaw locked up so i couldn't talk--if i'd wanted to, i was shaking uncontrolably, going through intense sweats---never again.

Dnt know how they came to my possession but i once eneded up with some similar looking mushrooms at a party

theyre were delicious

kinda jerky like sweet sour savoury mushroomy

im sure theyd be greay with beer

must have been dried differently

nabraxas i know what you mean (bout times 1 and 2. havent had th pleasure of the 3rd exp. maybe next time )

[ 20. May 2005, 11:20: Message edited by: Rev ]

Kinda gets you by the shortncurlys don't it

i was out of it one day and my f*#!en sis

threw out all my beautiful fly caps :mad: :(

so if anyone can spare some please pm me

i know its almost season but i dont drive

cheers