The Corroboree
incognito

wanted- loph,ario, t.bridg and acacia seed

looking to buy and/or trade for the above seed.

also chasing exciting chilli and all ayurverdic herb seed.

would sell my own mum for some tulsi seed.

if theres something ur after for a trade hit me up!!!

I will send you some tulsi seeds with our other trade, So you now owe me your mum.

where the f did u get them from?? tell me that and i will throw in my dad!

have u just been picking them out of the tea bags?? ive ha 0 chance germinating them, and ve tried 100's

I've got 2 of the 3 types (Rama and Krishna off the top of my head) setting seed in my garden right now - the thing is I've never collected seed off anything in my life....soooo if anyone can tell when and how is a good way to get these little babies I can get ya some!

PS I think I got seed off ebay and I know an online herb store that will sell you live plants when in stock if you need...

oh sweet jesus hook me up son! mate put a stocking over them to catch the seed!!

i am absolutely in love with tulsi. i think its a herb we should all be growing and using more of. im becoming more and more interested in ayurverdic medicine.

oh sweet jesus hook me up son! mate put a stocking over them to catch the seed!!

i am absolutely in love with tulsi. i think its a herb we should all be growing and using more of. im becoming more and more interested in ayurverdic medicine.

I literally drink litres of the stuff a week - good gear it is!

Challenge accepted - my first seed collecting mission has begun!

Anyone know what makes basil set seed - the light cycle, temp etc?

Basically should they be re-planted at this time of year?

And edit to previous statement - I've got Vana and Krishna setting seed - Rama already has set seed and is very brown and dead looking but I shall see what I can get :)

PS really stoopid question I goota ask - WTF are ario's?

ariocarpus.

how do u drink yours? do u make from fresh?

That was the plan except they all set seed too soon - if you wanted to drink daily you'd need a fair few plant (of Rama and Krishna at least, Vana can grow over your head I've been told) - so I'm left with teabags but I'd prefer that than nothing - they're about $6 a box and each teabag's got about 2g of dried herb comprised of all 3 varieties...

I just collected seed of the old dry Rama - there was a bit there but not enough to share round :( but they'll be planted straight away and if all they do is grow a bit and then set seed again there's some headin your way for nothin cause if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have even tried!

I got my seeds from ebay too, They are just 'holy basil'

I haven't tried germinating them yet.

The tea I drink is nomaly 'organic india' but have recently been using the tulsi and van tulsi from

http://www.kodaphytorium.com.au/

thanks for the heads up man, will hafto test out dan the mans products!!

@icognito - I just spent 15 minutes of my life busting open 2 small Tulsi Krishna dried flowers to get maybe 30 or so seeds? Moral of the story is I have proven to myself there is seed in there and that I'm also too lazy to keep doing this....! so I can send you a heap more dried flowers with seed inside if you still want - just PM your details :)

vie got a bunch of acacia and lop seed i can send you with those shiitake dowels.. swing me your addy in pm.

if anyone has any tulsi seed to trade, please hit me up.. i have one strain growing here but im not sure which one, and vie just started a medicinal herb garden at the organic farm im working on, so would love to grow bulk tulsi!

happy to keep the seed flowing out into the community upon plants reaching maturity.

plant lov.e