The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Blueflowers

Favorite mushroom

Hey everyone extremely new to the forums and very glad to be apart of the community :lol:

Just wanted to know your opinion on an interesting print to study, my favourite so far is P. semilanceata.

cheers

Blueflowers :shroomer:

Edited by Blueflowerpot

I'm sure this isn't what you mean, but I'm going to answer your question straight up :lol: . My favourite mushroom, as of a few days ago, is this new (to me) discovery: Lactarius indigo. I've been collecting Lactarius deliciosus for ever, but the idea of a blue version just blows my mind.

Lactarius indigo that is one seriously cool lookin mushroom!

Blueflower.... Welcome to forums I like your av. :)

And marcel omg if that's not the most amazing mushroom i've ever seen! Thx for sharing that link, that was an awesome start to my day seeing that edible bright blue mushie!

My favourite mushroom is any that are edible and have been sauteed in a little bit of butter with a hint of garlic added... :P

I was just talking the other day about how great it would be if Lactarius indigo were in Australia. I know one person who's trying to inoculate pines with it, so maybe we'll see them in Vic in a few years if he's successful.

Don't really have a favourite mushroom, they're all amazing. I do love Hericium species though.

Tripsis, did this person who's trying to get L. indigo to grow in Victoria get the spores from Mexico? Did he/she buy them online somewhere?

Yes, Mexico. No, traded for them.

My favorite mushroom has to be invitro PF tek grown PF original psilocybe cubensis.

Cheers,

Jamison