The Corroboree
PD.

Cactus seed sale - **ALL SOLD**

****ALL SOLD****

Due to the response in my seeds for trade thread i have decided it best to make up 5 lots of seeds for sale, each lot will be $50, free postage.

Each lot will consist of the following -

30 x Loph willi

20 x Psycho0 x spachianus

60 x Fields pach x Psycho0

100 x Rosei #1 x pach

50 x Juuls x scop

60 x J1 x pach

100 x pach x Psycho0

30 x J2 x Psycho0

Thats a total of 450 seeds to play with, please PM for details.

This has pretty much cleaned me out of some crosses and due to my slackness the past 2 seasons i havent produced many varieties at all so will be the last time i offer for quiet a while. If you miss out and are still very keen on getting some of my crosses im sure some types can still be sourced via seeds australia

Edited by PD.

I know at least one of those seed varieties has magical pigmentary abilities

The rosei 1 x pach?

I can't remember actually, I think it was Rosei #1 x pach or J1 x pach. & its too dark to go check ;)

I've got a bunch of variegated seedlings from rosei 1 open pollination seeds, so the rosei 1 x pach might do the same. I only got very few seedlings from my rosei 1 x pach seeds though, none of which I noticed being variegated.

My J1 x pach were all really weak and only a couple ended up surviving. The others just faded away...

you might be thinking of the whiora x pach WT, LOTS of variegation in those seedlings.

Tripsis, i put down some more rosei1 x pach just recently and got excellent germ rates although they did take a lil longer than a few of the others.

I have found with open pollinations from large gardens you often get mutants and variegation but they are usually fragile lil buggers and ya gotta mother them. Im thinking of putting down another box of seeds with some of my old crosses to see how the germ rates are but im sure they will be fine, that will be pretty much the end of some crosses too. I best get off my arse next season and do a lot of pollinating. Rosei1 x Rosei2 would be nice ;)

All seed packs are sold folks!!!

I know at least one of those seed varieties has magical pigmentary abilities

The J1 x pach seeds i put down were all variegated except for one seedling

Did you get the seeds from seeds australia or directly from me Blowng???

It has been a few years since i put any of that cross down but i cant recall any of mine being variegated.

Tripsis, i put down some more rosei1 x pach just recently and got excellent germ rates although they did take a lil longer than a few of the others.

It must have been the heat. Strange though, as all the others seeds that were subjected to it fared fine.

. Rosei1 x Rosei2 would be nice

Bloody oath it would! Hanging out for that one.

Edited by tripsis

Did you get the seeds from seeds australia or directly from me

''seedsaustralia'' mate , are they from the same place originally ?

yeh i supplied seeds au and herbalistics with a lot of different crosses but im thinking there may have been a mislabelling occur with the J1 seeds. I have 2 lots of J1 seeds, one lot crossed with pach and another lot from an open pollination in a massive cactus garden, the latter of which have thrown varie and mutated seedlings for me but on the whole are very weak and fragile. Im quiet sure i have sent both lots of seeds to WT and a labeling mistake could account for the variegation in the "J1 x pach" he sells as like i have said, i have grown quiet a number of the j1 x pach seeds that i have here and got not one variegated plant and the seedlings were very vigorous.

It must have been the heat. Strange though, as all the others seeds that were subjected to it fared fine.

Id say that would be it mate. The most recent lot of seeds i put down were up on a bench in the shadehouse and the heat inside the seedling box was ridiculous. I moved the box onto the floor and within days the seeds were germinating, the rosei hybrid however took quiet some time and i initially thought that they werent going to do anything but they eventually popped and are now going strong.

Edited by PD.

Interesting, a few J1 open pollination seeds i have are variegated, but the J1 x pach were all very weak.

Got any more of those rosei 1 x pach seeds left?

yeh still got a few rosei1xpach seeds left, i do have a crapload of seedlings that need potting on too but have to wait till my order of pots comes through which may be still some time.