The Corroboree
ahura999

Arrested by australian federal police importation border controlled substance

1) was it customs or quarantine that opened the parcel. what colour tape was on it. do you have the pamphlet?

Sorry to butt in on this important thread, but I need to ask Torsten, are they not pretty much a sequential action should something be obviously chemical/vegetative?

I've had 2 items in recent history inspected by customs and only one also involved Quarantine, but both were marked customs inspected.

Both were sent on with no additional notices, and as far as everything was concerned, there was no issue.

However, one of these were, before I found the Spaghetti Monster and changed my ways, 7 grams of jwh250 and 2 grams of [redacted]. The other was a fancy knife from China.

The RC's were not an amount trafficable by any means, but given the way the law likes to up the ante in terms of what things are worth, potentially marketable by their standards. At least by the old standard gram price of pre-mixed herbal RC cruisers.

Thanks

Edited by badwolf

cooperation between customs and quarantine is limited by the skill and inclination of the operator. some AQIS guys see any white powder and pass it onto customs, others don't even recognise dried mushrooms. Far more parcels get opened by AQIS than by customs which is why most parcels where people claim 'got opened by customs' are actually only opened by AQIS and never involved customs. Thus the sentence 'got opened by customs but they let my drugs through and hence they must not be illegal' make no sense if customs never actually saw the parcel. It is a constant issue on these forums hence the above question.

still on bail signing i now daily for 2 years + ...

• Like 1

i think the sentence is nothing nor is the money you must pay for making how many millions of dollars selling shit to other people.. why are you even fighting this?? do you have NO morals at all? a joke. stop ya whinging and grow up.. jeesus..

• Like 1