The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mutant

A strange thing on turbina bark

P1010568.jpg

P1010567.jpg

this looks like a parasite. it looks like a strange shaped dice, very geometrical.

Know what this is?

bumpity bumpity.. noone has no idea what this is??

thats the coolest looking scale i have ever seen. never seen anythign like that before. you pulled any off to look closer mutant?

they they look like dices or teeth. There are a couple of them more. What do you want me to do it to it for you?? :)

Take it to Italy and stick it to Berlusconi's knob!

It might stop him shoving it into young girls.

Edited by Magicdirt

lulz

that's the irony man!

the most corrupt politician ever, gets to court for fucking a 17 y.o. slut or whatever!

for me its proof of the total corruption of the whole system.

It's all about pussy. Always has been, always will be. The curse of the mad dice shaped pedophile scale.

The curse of the mad dice shaped pedophile scale

Lulz

I think that, with years, people who drink beer develop common senses of humoar. There can't be another explanation I found this very funny and I really cannot argue it genuinely was.

But really, what do you want me to do to it? I 've been meaning to play around with the microscope these days, so I can dissect the pervert scale and play the mad scientist a little, pretending that I what I do and see is not random.

I don't want you to do anything lol. i am just fascinated by its shape...that looks really cool. but i think pulling it off and seeing the underside would be cool. and your right, damn that wasnt funny at all, but beer makes everything funny. Sadly, i have no beer and thus i am stuck wondering what everything even means.

if you do bust out the scope with the lady around the house, make sure you have a book with graphs and wiggly lines open so it looks like you have purpose. be sur to take some shots with the microscope, they look even cooler even if your looking at nothing important. pocket flint looks fucking amazing under a scope. smoke a couple and get that thing into full gear.

Well, thank god you didn't tell me to slice them too, because, after I saw the underside, I am not so sure I would like to slice them... fuck they do look like a tooth!

P1010712.jpg

I found it, it's not Ceroplastes rubens

it's

Ceroplastes cistudiformis or Ceroplastes cirripediformis or less likely Ceroplastes sinensis.

Thanks planthelper, I wouldn't have found this without the genus you gave.

I did my majik by googling "Ceroplastes tooth" and 5 min effort.

Edited by mutant

damn, thats fast. i usually spend hours tryign to find totally unknwon things to me id, and am thrilled to have gotten to family level after that time lol.

remember planthelper hinted the genus: ceroplastes

I wouldn't know, so there you got it how team work speeds things up!