The Corroboree
Horus

My Caapi's crouch

I have always thought of my Caapi as a female,

For 10 years I have caressed her lovingly and addressed her as the great mother.

Then a while ago,whilst adjusting some mulch,she revealed her "mound of venus" to me

between her spread legs.

post-337-0-00097500-1296369720_thumb.jpg

Photos don't do it justice but i think you get the jist of my meaning.

post-337-0-40990300-1296370152_thumb.jpg

So while posting I may as well show some more of my darling

I love those twisting "snakey" bits

post-337-0-81607500-1296370579_thumb.jpg

Here she is basking in the sun.

post-337-0-06100600-1296370781_thumb.jpg

Once she got to 10,I drank of her and she is now a part of me.

In my blood permanently like a vaccine,or herpies to be more crude.

Without going into detail,she now informs me on the finer art of gardening,

its like having a horticulturist in my head.

Just like nature only needed to evolve one animal with consciousness,

It only needed to evolve one Great Mother plant,that has its own unique planty consciousness.

Planting ,nurturing and having a "as one" relationship with a Caapi,is a must do thing in life.

Forget bucket lists of bungy jumping and stuff,just grow a caapi and the plant world will bless you.

Cheers!

The Hawk

• Like 4

She seems to lapping up that midsummer sun. They certainly are an adaptable plant & very resilient too.

Was she a cutting or was she grown from seed ?

I feel like she's part of me too. :P

She seems to lapping up that midsummer sun. They certainly are an adaptable plant & very resilient too.

Was she a cutting or was she grown from seed ?

I feel like she's part of me too. :P

Cutting bro,

Hope yours have struck.

Loves the sun,but needs a good drink to cope.

Once she got to 10,I drank of her and she is now a part of me

I gotta ask - did you and her have a one on one chat or did she bring friends along to the conversation?

I gotta ask - did you and her have a one on one chat or did she bring friends along to the conversation?

She likes to have different plant friends along for a tea party,or for smoko.

They cant talk themselves,so she speaks on their behalf,they help make her dialogue

louder and clearer.

So it works like this,my normal internal voice,gets hijacked(for want of a better word)

and I get told stuff about stuff,plant care tips,actual instructions,and health reports.

All in all my green thumbs are getting greener.

• Like 1

Nice one man, sounds like you have a great relationship with your caapi. It is really good to hear someone describe how they commune with these powerful plants we love. Cheers for sharing mate

Thanks for sharing, lovely plant.

You all realize he's completely and utterly insane, right? :)

..like, I can form a relationship with my feet; even talk to them and all! Doesn't MEAN my feet give a shit :)

..All insanity aside though, nice plant :)

Seeing nobody has a clue what consciousness is ,where,why it developed,or why it is that we have it, and it has taken

us on this particular road on this particular planet....

I reckon my take on reality is just as valid as anybodies......

That is that anybodies take on reality is just as valid as anybody else s...

In my reasonably informed opinion,my caapi is enhancing my particular life experience.

And maybe..just maybe....all the circumstances of my life have lead me to this discovery....or this insanity!

• Like 1

*grin*

We'll send you some KY-Jelly - in case she grows 'unresponsive' :)

You all realize he's completely and utterly insane, right? :)

..like, I can form a relationship with my feet; even talk to them and all! Doesn't MEAN my feet give a shit :)

Do you even know what this forum is about ?

Maybe do a bit of research into shamanism before you make mental health assessments, when you understand what it is you might change your attitude and maybe even apologise.

Try a nice strong brew of the said plant before you cast judgement, who knows you might even learn something.

That is that anybodies take on reality is just as valid as anybody else s..

+1

Do you even know what this forum is about ?

Maybe do a bit of research into shamanism before you make mental health assessments, when you understand what it is you might change your attitude and maybe even apologise.

+1

There is only 1 reality - the one you call your own. Nobody else knows it and never will. If you're spectator of someone else's reality from the outside, you can label it whatever word you want, it means nothing and it says a lot more about the reality one who speaks it than the target it was aimed at.

That's my philosophical rant...probably wrong forum but since we brought it up :)

Edited by krazykungfu

Yes Krazy,

I could easily argue that the whole universe has evolved and conspired for me to be in the moment with my plant teacher.

Some of us want to search for the tools that nature has provided to open the secret parts of our mind.

Our innermost thoughts are just as valid as any soul who has been fortunate to experience life.

On the other hand we are such an insignificant blip, who or what really cares.

Yet we have the tools to "do as we will"....

Some choose KY Jelly, some choose Ayahausca,some choose Football.

Yogi, I hope you come across a decent brew one day,and thanks..It is a very nice plant.

Edited by colhawk

Beautiful plant colhawk, seems very happy living where it is. Having a relationship with another living organism, be it human, plant or anything else, can be very rewarding indeed.

yogibear, i gave you 2 warnings because of your troll like postings and derogatory manners.

Edited by planthelper

Gosh! No!.. The MODERATOR has spoken!!

What's that? One more warning and I'll have to find a forum that *allows* people to have a personality?

Pft. Bore someone else with your parking-inspector mentality; Your lacking a sense of humour is no concern of mine.

• Like 1

What's that? One more warning and I'll have to find a forum that *allows* people to have a personality?

Or maybe just one that tolerates morons :wink:

• Like 2

Or maybe just one that tolerates morons :wink:

Again, Pft. What is offensive or not, is purely a question of personal taste, so, any moderator - anywhere - given the right to act as king-of-their-own-little-forum, will inevitably do just that.

Now, like you, we'll see other 'Planthelper fans' flock to defend his majesties narrow-mindedness.

I, personally, find the comparison between a tree crotch and a womans genitals, completely moronic; yet nobody had an issue with that.

Long live the double-standard huh? :)

I wouldn’t normally respond to this kind of stuff but I feel because I posted earlier in this thread there is some responsibility…

Yogi, when I first read the line that Miss Caapi was revealing her mound of venus I was a bit “Eewww?!?” too but I wasn’t offended in any way, because as you rightly point offence is just purely a question of personal taste and there is much variation between individuals.

I thought your KY remark was pretty funny too – said in good jest and humorous, that is if it was the first thing that came out of your mouth…

The first thing that came out of your mouth was a statement that criticised someone for sharing their plants and their thoughts, and was somewhat aiming to convince others of that perspective or at least validate it in some way.

There no real double standard here – the first comment from colhawk was a general statement aimed at no one in particular that could be in good taste or not, whereas what you said was a direct personal attack.

I’m not on any sides, you’re probably a top dude as anyone who even bothers to educate themselves on the topics this forum is about is alright by me, I don’t even have the right to make a judgement on your personality anyway – but’s it’s pretty simple – attack someone in a non-constructive way and you get warned…

Besides,there are no sides – if there are they could only be “Plants vs. Humans”… We’re all on the one team! Yet threads that end up like this don’t make it seem that way… Maybe that’s why there are so many lurkers? You soon learn “post enough times and you’ll end up in a shitfight sooner or later”… Can’t we all just be a bunch of people who dig plants, have common interests and hang out and chat and learn about them?

In the real world I guess that is an unrealistic vision, this kind of behaviour is ingrained into humans and displays itself in every social grouping – conflict, confrontations and opposing views are inevitable so why wouldn’t they present themselves here? I just thought that the interactions with plants like the one colhawk described, or just the gardening and nurturing lifestyle in general would lessen the occurrence…

Don’t get me wrong – I’m not having a go at you, this situation has just allowed me to put a few questions out there that I’ve been thinking for a while that others might respond too…(probably should be in a new thread somewhere else though)

It’s no big deal though – in general if we just don’t insult and abuse other people we’re sweet!

• Like 4

^^^

cool post

hey Yogibear, this is a good forum, chill out dude.

• Like 1

"I, personally, find the comparison between a tree crotch and a womans genitals, completely moronic; yet nobody had an issue with that."(yogibear)

Well here is another post from the insane moron who started this thread.

Dont piss all over my thread with your silly bitching.

I didnt start it as a thread to mock Moderators or anybody else.

It was to discuss MY relationship with my plant,and it does have a feature,that without too much imagination

does look like spread legs and a crotch.

Yes it is spelt wrong in the heading.

Yes I wanted to set a light tone,to show some pics of a very healthy plant.

ONE OF THE MAJOR PLANTS THIS FORUM IS ABOUT,AND THIS COMMUNITY IS INTERESTED IN.

post-337-0-90244800-1297285935_thumb.jpg

Note,previous pics on this post have been changed

Edited by colhawk
  • Like 1

Do you ever get the urge to recite Shakespeare when you hold that skull ? :wink:

Nice caapi. You're an interesting fellow Colhawk.

Edited by Alice

I recently came into possession of a small caapi cutting that is happy and thriving here in Victoria. I hope I get to see mine get to the ripe age of 10 too. Though come the winter months she will need extra care from what I have gathered with other members experiences here in Vic. Thanks for sharing colhawk.