The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PD.

Tricho peru crests EBAY

haha yeah i got a 2nd chance offer for a different peruvianus crest of similar size (from that person). i was bidding on both and was got outbid on both and couldnt beleive my luck when i got told there was another one!

haha yeah i got a 2nd chance offer for a different peruvianus crest of similar size (from that person). i was bidding on both and was got outbid on both and couldnt beleive my luck when i got told there was another one!

I won't buy off them because every time I have bid on a cactus from them I get in a bidding war the price goes up heaps till I stop bidding and then I get a second chance offer for the same plant I was bidding on and they tell me the other person decided they didn't want it . I think they just bid against you half the time to get the price up :(

i also got a second chance offer on this plant the actual plant i missed went for over $50 but i was offered the second chance at my bid of $36, cant complain about that.

sounds like i need to get in on this ebay stuff :)

got myn a few days ago.. was just testing how much sun it could handle and it got a little sunburned (ribs sorta shriveled a bit, only minor discolouring) so im leaving in the shade till it starts looking better and ill try again..

cacti do heal up okay from sundburn dont they?