The Corroboree
incognito

recurring teeth dream

All very cerebral folks.

My wife reckons it means your lying or something to do with lies. Apparently , she read it in some Carl Jung book - urgh "Jungian theory this , Carl said that:"........ I think she likes Jung.

Personally, until i talk to my 80yr old Macedonian witch mother, i won't be able to recommend an alternative theory to this thread.

Death,lies,money.........yep that's teeth dream weaving :P

All very cerebral folks.

My wife reckons it means your lying or something to do with lies. Apparently , she read it in some Carl Jung book - urgh "Jungian theory this , Carl said that:"........ I think she likes Jung.

Personally, until i talk to my 80yr old Macedonian witch mother, i won't be able to recommend an alternative theory to this thread.

Death,lies,money.........yep that's teeth dream weaving :P

Ok, witch mother says, the elders used to say loosing teeth "was about death"

But, the first question they'd ask was"is the subject married?"

"Uh" i said, "what's that got to do with anything."

It's about the level of emotional involvement that the 'dreamer' having the dream has with the "actual person the dream is about"

Extrapolate please mum.

"ok" she says while swirling her cup of tea.

"If you feel pain while your teeth are falling out (in your dream), it means the death of a loved one is causing you pain -in your subconscious and you haven't worked through that pain in your waking life. The loss of the teeth - is that loved one dying.

She went on and on.................i won't......unless someone out there wants to hear it.

peace

I just finished watching ''Inception'' .....dreams within dreams, within dreams, man I'm glad i wasn't stoned, fark!

it means ..............

You missed a appointment @ toothurty :P

it means ..............

You missed a appointment @ toothurty :P

Yes, Yes, good 'ol Dr toothurty.

"Hey Doc, the knock out gas you gave me was grous. I mean , it really works. My toof extwacshun wov painwess, but.....howcum my bum'ol is bleedn?

My two most notable dreams were lucid dreams. Firstly, they were fucking unreal (in the awesome sense). And strangly enough, i hadn't gone to sleep with the intention of having a lucid dream in both accounts, nor had i been reading or doing any exercises designed to induce lucid dreaming.

1: It started out with me falling, as i got closer and closer to the ground i thought to myself 'i'm not falling, i'm flying' and bam, i'm flying over bush.

2: Started out with me driving a friend to the train station or somewhere when we saw some other friends walking along the road and gave them a lift. We got to a street with a dead end and a football field between us and our destination. So we got out of the car and started walking over the field when i decided that it wasn't grass but a field of gems and dimonds and shit. The ground instantly became a swirling pool with waves of gem stones. Jumping up and down created ripples in the gems. All the while it being colourful and psychedelic.

Luicd dreaming is weird.