The Corroboree
punkin

Colonised Spawn Bags For Sale

I will be starting back up over the next couple of weeks and expanding from plates. I have had a lot of enquiries lately and will be starting with the basics of White oysters, King Oysters and Blue Oysters.

I will make an annoucement here in the next couple of weeks for those who are interested and it will be first in best dressed from then.

Should be geared back up for full production over the next couple of months.

• Like 1

Hey Punkin - How's the production line going? I'd be interested in purchasing a bag or 2 of your delicious, delectable, delicacies if they're ready! Happy to get in line if there's others already waiting though :)

I love mushrooms!! I just do not know how to grow them. I bought couple months ago from hardware store portabello mushroom kit, put it in one of my showers, watered every 3 days, and guess what, blo..dy ZERO mushrooms, what a waste, at least I can use compost to grow some seedlings.

Start with a really easy one, like Wine Cap Stropharia , these were planted three months ago , this one was 609 grams dinner plate material.

They love wood chip and outcompete other green moulds etc so are easy.

They are agressive I have heaps of mycelium and would like to swap with oysters or morel spawn - if anyones keen. I have plenty of mushrooms as well PM if keen.

post-8084-0-92257200-1338616195_thumb.jp

post-8084-0-92257200-1338616195_thumb.jpg

post-8084-0-92257200-1338616195_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

ok I'm in line please for maitake and lion's mane and comatus if you have these.

Hi guys, sorry i've been absent for a few weeks. i have answered all the pm's .

What's happening is that i just haven't had time to keep the hobby up with all my other interests and work and stuff.

I have just sold my bench, cultures and all my gear to a lovely lady from a couple of towns up who has a commercial farm and i'm pretty sure she is keen to keep supplying you guys with fresh spawn bags. :worship:

It may take a few weeks for the changeover, but rest assured the service will start back up again with all the usual cultures being available.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Am sure your produce will be sorely missed.

I got a few bags from you a while back a year or two which inspired me to go down the myc path.

So just want to say thanks for the inspiration....

Also good luck with your next ventures!

I am very interested in home cultivation of all kinds of edible mushrooms - are you still doing the spawn bags???