The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jamison Schuetz

trichocereus bridgessi montrose for sale...

*disclaimer: some cacti might be illegal to import into Australia and other countries, please check your local laws before ordering...

Hello,

I have several cuttings of trichocereus bridgessi montrose for sale. I am asking $15.00 for each cactus. If you're interested please PM me, or email me at: [email protected]

Cheers,

Jamison

I am keen but I think I shouldn't buy off you out of principle.

I am keen but I think I shouldn't buy off you out of principle.

...now that's just silly, there's a disclaimer and all. Jamison has done the right thing, if it sounds like a good deal then why not?

Is that the general price for the 'penis cactus' in the states? It's around the same as the price here... I wouldn't worry about people wanting to import such a cactus when the postage is gonna bump the whole thing up to $40 + + oh and... you will have to go through the Au stralian Quaran tine Inspec tion Se rvice - probably have to pay to have the plant quarantined for a while, pay for whatever treatments they use on the plant to kill any soil borne bacteria and whatnot...

seriously... man, I've bought shoes from US e bay before and they've been opened by customs who included several brochures about what not to try and import... ANY TRACE OF SOIL and they would have retained the shoes and treated them...

anyhow, you get my drift. I understand if you are just trying to sell to other U.S members though.

peace

depends if hes talkimg penis.. he may have a different monstrose var.

not much help to we aussies unless one is prepared to pay insane quarentne cost