The Corroboree
sethomopod

Heart swelling with love for all

wub.gifI am a little drunk and had a sudden urge to express my love and gratitude to all the members here.. Leaving the country and all and not being sure if I can access SAB from NAM, I just wanted to say that, even though I am not the most active member here, I have gained invaluable knowledge from this site, which I will hold in my heart and mind forever..

The diversity of characters that hold a common interest in our relationship with plants is amazing on this site.... It leads to discourse, essentially pushing our combined knowledge forward.. this can only benefit us all in the long run.......

This site has some ups and downs, the energy fluctuates just as universe does,but when things happen like the unfortunate passing of Being and Chemical Shaman, The true nature of the this site emerges.. A Community that has one truth that runs strong in us all.... LOVE....

I have been brought to tears by the amount of love flowing from you all to CS and Being ....

Like I said,, I'm a little tipsy,,,,, but needed to tell everyone that I think there are some beautiful souls in this community, and I feel privileged to be able to be a part of it....

My Deepest love to you all with the beautiful souls!

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by sethomopod
  • Like 2

Much appreciated, Seth! Enjoy you time in Vietnam and come back in one piece. Botanically and when it comes to food, it´s an awesome country and im sure you´ll gain some life changing insights over there. bye Eg

Enjoy those deep fried insects, mmm....yummy...hey and nice signature , leave the control machine behind.

Fluffy Kittens to you too Sethomopod. smile.gif

Well said man. I like threads like this. You've made my day!

peace

Have a rad time sethmopod. Thankyou for the good vibes.

Enjoy the warm weather and yummy food.. and all those other fun things that can come along in a place like vietnam ;)