The Corroboree
Jamison Schuetz

psilocybe cyanescens spore prints for sale...

Hello, I have very dank Psilocybe cyanescens spore prints for sale. These were collected in the wild in Central Oregon. The spore prints are $20.00 each. I will accept cash, check, or money order. If you are interested in getting spores from me email me at: [email protected] or PM me. Thanks.

JLS

Spore prints are an illegal import into Australia, anyone considering a purchase or trade please be aware of this.

Edited by AndyAmine.

Hi, I would agree that has consequences. But we need that ended. And alot of other illegal plants and mushroom laws there in Australia are ridiculous. Thanks.

Jamison Lee Schuetz

So your solution to changing a foreign countries laws is to say "we need that ended" and then send illegal imports to gullible clients in the hope that the authorities will see the light. Ofcourse this is after you have poketed the cash and absolved yourself of any responsibility in "ending" it.

• Like 3

I concur ref1ect1ons. If Jamison was interested in lifting spore-print import prohibition in Australia, he'd find something more constructive to do

Actually, if he wasn't in it for the money and wanted to 'help', he's be sending them over here for nothing (or only postage etc).

Put your money where your mouth is JLS!

Maybe when Jamison Schuez Posts one of his products for sale he should state that it is illegal to import restricted items into Australia and the buyer does so at his own risk ?!

He has recieved a PM instructing that he start providing warnings/disclaimers, what happens now is his choice.