The Corroboree
Evil Genius

Dexter Season 5 Trailer is out!

Woot woot..I gave myself a lot of heartache last season watching the preairs, then having to wait another month for episode 3. I'll pace myself this season, but I am so itching to see what happens. Thanks for the heads up :P

yeah rogdog, same here. Im so glad they they got rid of Rita. She was so annoying. But i liked the FBI guy. And am i the only one who also liked that Trinity Killer? I think he was a great counterpart for dexter.

Edited by Evil Genius

Haha, yes, Rita was a pain in the ass, good ridance. Now Dex can bring the kids up right ( :) ), without that ball and chain messing things up.

As for Trinity, I still cant work out why Dex stopped him falling/jumping. Maybe Dex has ego issues to resolve ie. control freak

In the last few seasons, i sometimes felt like strangeling Rita myself. :ana:

But yeah, both serialkillers in one show wouldnt have worked on the long term. But i really liked how that Trinity actor gave his role a very dark and threatening undertone. That was some pretty good Acting for the series. It was the best Archenemy so far. But no comparation to Michael C Halls acting. It´s really awesome... I liked season 2 the most. :wub: bye EG

IIRC Dexter grabed onto him because he wanted more time to learn new skills from Trinity and to able to kill him on his OWN terms not Trinitys.

IIRC Dexter grabed onto him because he wanted more time to learn new skills from Trinity and to able to kill him on his OWN terms not Trinitys.

That makes sense. I think I better watch season 4 again to remind myself what happened.

I hope the writers jump ahead a few years this season, so Dex can start teaching his kids 'the code'

Fuck me Deb is hot... :)

I was suprised when I found out Deb is married to Dex in real life.

Now, if we could just get the original writers for BreakingBad season1 and the creative team from Dexter to colaborate on something underground related, then we would have a truely magic show to watch.

Edited by AndyAmine.