The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
vual

Oregon Energy

Ok this may belong in chill space but it has potential to belong here, you judge.

I would love to find out what you guys know about Orgone energy, my understanding is extreamly limited because i cant seem to find anywere online or in text about how this acually works...its sending me mad. Please i need correction for i am deeply interested in organite and orgon energy but cant get my head around it.

I dont even know if this belongs in philosophy or sustainable technologies... i don't even know if this is real, i don't even know how to begin to test if this is real.

"Oregon" energy = Emotional energy discovered by whilium reich named after the orgasm.

Orgonite = Some kind of magical stone made from organic stuff and non organic stuff and some quartz that somehow creates (or amplifys 0_o?) "orgone" energy 0_o ???

(below taken from about.com)

Orgone Energy Accumulator

Inventor: Wilhelm Reich

The Invention: The Orgone Energy Accumulator

Claimed Effects: Collects orgone - a kind of free energy - to use as a power source.

Details: Taking off from an age-old belief in the "aether" - an invisible energy source that surrounds us - Dr. Wilhelm Reich called this energy source orgone. "In 1939," according to Orgone Energy: A Power Alternative, "Reich was working with 'bions' and accidentally discovered that some of the bions emitted an energy that did not obey the laws of any known form of energy." A bion, they say, is an energy vesicle, that is transitional in form between non-living and living matter. Reich then created a device consisting of alternating spaces of metallic and organic substances that he claimed could collect orgone energy. Those who have continued the research of Reich, who died in 1957, say that the energy accumulation is measurable, but they are still struggling with a way to turn this "free energy" into mechanical energy or motor force. The existence of orgone is, of course, disputed by conventional science. But if you'd like to experiment with it yourself, some of the sites listed below describe how to build your own orgone energy accumulator.

More Information:

Orgone Energy: A Power Alternative

Introduction to Orgonomy and Reich

Orgone Energy Accumulators

What do you guys think??

-Vual

Edited by vual

Really interesting... how come I've never heard of this before. Has anyone?

How did you stumble upon it, Vual?

i don't think it's oregon, it's orgone

been on the net since way back, conspiracy sites and that kinda thing, slybacon has mentioned orgone cloudbusters for chemtrails.... yeah it's interesting, i guess i entertain a remote possibility that there is something to it.

I first heard of Orgone energy through William S Burroughs, who was an avid believer who even built his own accumulator.. If you aren't aware, Burroughs was a serious opiate fiend for a long time along with other things.. He took his body to the limit.. (Burroughs also trekked through the Amazon looking for shamans to introduce him to Yage)

He put his longevity down to his regular use of the Orgone Accumulator..

I have a book on the subject in PDF format... PM me your email addy, and I'll send it to you...

Only experience with the energy I had was destroying clouds with my mind! :)

It's weird though, because it's the 'living energy' the website i read suggested you try and empathise with the cloud, like a living entity. So I would and sure enough the cloud formation would smile at me or become something recogniseable and funny, and I'd be like... "Ok just to prove this theory to me.. do us a favour and just dissappear?" and sure enough it would dissappear.

Now clouds form and dissappear all the time, this takes from 30 seconds to a few minutes depending on the size of the cloud and maybe what you're observing is just what is happening anyway without you actually having any direct effect, you just sit there watching a cloud dissappear and think you've done it yourself.

I did notice though that the area I'd be focused on would always disappear before the surrounding areas and it was as if the surrounding clouds were swirled and pushed out the way of where i was directing my perception.

The last way I thought about it is that maybe I'm not doing anything else apart from somehow subconsciously 'deciding' to observe a certain spot in the cloud that was 'destined' to disappear anyway, My decisions and actions becomes the effect of a conscious universe fucking with me, sort of like synchronicity.

I took this further once with a friend, it was really overcast with thick clouds, so i suggested we try this together on a fat cloud for moooar power! I said, "just believe it for now ok?" -And we had a good laugh seeing this storm cloud slowly split in two thinking, Is this real or are we that good at deluding ourselves?

haha

yeah i picked up that cloud-dissipating notion on the internet at least ten years ago. you've said all of the pertinent things i think so i'll leave it at that.

But wtf is this Organite ?? and how does it work, you guys think it just amplify's your own Orgasmic!! Energy!! or does it create it..

I cant see some quartz raped in wire covered in metal shavings dipped in some fiberglass resin solution doing much, can anyone explain to me this "Organite" ?

Lets concentrate on those chem trails make them disappear ^_^

Really interesting... how come I've never heard of this before. Has anyone?

How did you stumble upon it, Vual?

Its been floating around the traps, common on many conspiracy sites, i originally started researching it about 4years ago but it was put of till now, maybe theres a reason. Alot of nutters claming since they have been using organite, and orgone energy that helechopters and such have been circiling there house, A few crackpots claim that the NWO haev "Emotinal Energy" sensors in there helechopters, not sure why, maybe they feed of our emotions and all the organite is sending the reptiles crazy ;) ;) :worship:

Edited by vual

I've got an Orgone Accumulator

It makes me feel greater

I'll see you sometime later

When I'm through with my Accumulator

It's no social integrator

It's a one man isolator

It's a back brain stimulator

It's a cerebral vibrator

Those energy stimulators

Turn your eyeballs into crators

But an Orgone Accumulator