The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Sola

Medical Marijuana?

No worries mate, it is more difficult to pick up on nuances that would be otherwise be known.

I wish we, in Aus, did do more testing. There are a lot of interesting and not fully understood compounds in plants that require exploration.

Hopefully there are some opportunities ITF where people allow that sort of research. I think there might be a few people willing to help in the name of scienceinnocent_n.gif .

I'm not sure if you've read DMT: The Spirit Molecule but you might find it interesting.......Even finding thresholds are interesting.

Well I'm always interested to hear discussions in this area, no concerns here mate.

If I could I'd go and welcome the day in with bong.gif but alas it's tobacco for me....

Sorry, TG83, but if you can't give me evidence that THC acts alone (e.g. doesn't work in unison with other cannabis compounds), then your (THC) studies are irrelevant to me.

If "God" didn't create every compound in cannabis for a reason, then they wouldn't be there...

Prop 19 failed. FUCK!

Pretty damn close though, when I read last it was 44% yes 56% no.

Still... so sad :(

That is very disappointing:(.....I'd love to have something like that here.

I'd just be interested to know what the general populis thinks? There are plenty of people who lived through

the more liberal times around the sixties and I think many of the younger generation would be all for it, there's just

not enough mainstream discussion. I've joined some petitions and sites promoting reasonable discussion but that

doesn't seem to be effective atm.

:blink: what to do?

Contact politicians?

Suggestions?

Pretty damn close though, when I read last it was 44% yes 56% no.

Still... so sad :(

Yeah :( from wikipedia:

No 3,826,487 53.8%

Yes 3,297,590 46.2%

Bastards! At least they voted on it I guess.

asdfsdf

Edited by Teljkon