The Corroboree
Slybacon

Hail Ceasar

Seig heil

She even has a henchman with her - Scary

OMG! its Ghoulia Dillard

... making the secret hand symbol to point out she is a (free)mason...and although women are not called masons, they have other organizations such as eastern star, ...rainbow girls for women etc.

Go and look at celeb/fashion magazines and you'll see who is one. Have a look at old art also at kings and important people in the day. Even Di Vinci's work contains this hand symbol.

post-4908-128040524401_thumb.jpg

37600_10150221476165094_772385093_13409397_2364688_n.jpg

37600_10150221476165094_772385093_13409397_2364688_n.jpg

Edited by blowng

looks more like heil hitler! (in relation to her internet censoring idea)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. dude my dads a freemason poohbah and hes pro-abbot god love him.

i wouldnt be putting to much stock in the freemasons having much influence in the world order :P

...Ok, don't then :P

I also wouldn't think that your local christian church has much influence... it doesn't mean the vatican doesn't.

there are levels.... yes, imagine that! in a secret society, they actually don't tell you everything! WOW! so they leave different secrets for you to 'get' if you 'get it' as you progress up the heirachy... where such knowledge is quite useful in running the world.

Different grades are just titles in the end, they don't mean you actually know how to run the world or are inclined towards such knowledge... maybe you just want the ego stroking of being the grand poobah of a social club.

Edited by The Dude
  • Like 2