The Corroboree
nabraxas

Stop Drinking Bottled Water Now!

Guest svarg26

the prime minister of australia is listed as the ceo of of australia the corporation. we the people, are the currency. so, no matter who is in power, the corporations control and dictate policy. but i am glad that meanie thinks his vote matters and can change the world. keep up the good work mate.

blowng is spot on when he said, "seems like the mass feminization of males is very widespread". the over saturation of estrogens in our diets has caused the explosion of girly boys. you can add gmo soy into that category. start reading the ingredients in all processed food and i guarantee they all have soy in them.

but don't worry meanie, just bury your head in the sand and pray that the corporations really do care about you. :lol:

• Like 1

svarg you're going off half-cocked at meanies and looking like a right wanker IMHO. you getting enough vitamin B12 bloke? from reading your posts, anyone would think meanies said a bunch of stuff that he actually didn't, you're painting him to be some kind of sheep simpleton and what he's posted here doesn't reflect that in the slightest.

svarg you're going off half-cocked at meanies and looking like a right wanker IMHO. you getting enough vitamin B12 bloke? from reading your posts, anyone would think meanies said a bunch of stuff that he actually didn't, you're painting him to be some kind of sheep simpleton and what he's posted here doesn't reflect that in the slightest.

hey yeah i always thought of mr.meanies as an awakened sort , my speed reading is poor .. go meanies go

Also, producing bottled water uses up a vast amount of energy, between "1100 and 2000 times more energy on average than does tap water", which amounts to a usage of 96-162 million barrels of oil per year worldwide, a third of which is used by the U.S. That's a lot of oil for water!

Source

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=2&contentid=3826&page=2 CUT AND PASTE JOB=

The German chemists explained of their attempt to control the population in any given area through the mass medication of drinking water with sodium fluoride, a tactic used in German and Russian prisoner of war camps to make the prisoners "stupid and docile"(Stephen 1995).

Farben had developed plans during the war to fluoridate the occupied countries because it was found that fluoridation caused slight damage to a specific part of the brain, making it more difficult for the person affected to defend his freedom and causing the individual to become more docile towards authority.

Fluoride remains one of the strongest anti-psychotic substances known, and is contained in twenty-five percent of the major tranquilizers. It may not seem surprising that Hitler’s regime practiced the concept of mind control through chemical means, but the American military continued Nazi research, exploring techniques to incapacitate an enemy or medicate an entire nation. As stated in the Rockerfeller Report, a Presidential briefing on CIA activities, "the drug program was part of a much larger CIA program to study possible means of controlling human behavior"(Stephen 1995). END CUT AND PASTE.

Freaky.ohmy.gif

Guest svarg26

i was enjoying the debate. which i thought was quite civil and in good spirit, until someone said "looking like a right wanker IMHO". so much for sharing opinions.

didn't seem to be in good spirits to me, nor to meanis if his flipping the bird emoticon was anything to go by. please continue i'm only suggesting you reassess your demeanor.

shiiit, are opinions that painful to hear nowadays? I think some people are being a little bit too precious, and ironically also doing exactly what they're complaining about. :rolleyes:

hehe, internet condescension hurts so much! I want everybody to have the highest opinion of me!

When it comes to issues of free-will the discussion is sure to be animated. I'd say that's something we all hold dear, our ability to make choices. Whenever challenging somebody's identity as a free person and calling them a sheep, they will be very defensive, of course they're not defending themselves, rather the system they uphold... still thinking it's their choice to do so.

:wave-finger: <-- that really necessary to say that your vote counts? I'm sure chest beating will make you feel stronger too.

Edited by The Dude

Guest svarg26

i must apologize. i meant to say "what i said, was quite civil and in good spirit". people do seem to get angry when you tell them their vote doesn't matter, don't they?

the corrosive and toxic nature of fluoride is undeniable. i would say a few people on here, have had an overdose. so the queen of mean got knocked down a peg or two. from my perspective he invited it with his superiority complex. i had no idea his girlfriend would come to the rescue.

play fair people.

peace :innocent_n:

you are clearly a dick! good for you!

sorry dude if i've lowered your opinion of me. i'm not as enlightened as you and tend to get my hands dirty with this sorta thing. in my own way i try to maintain a bit of integrity around here and i'll risk my reputation to do so, i'll tell people what i think of their posts and people are free to do the same back. it could be viewed as being a bit precious, it could even be seen as elitist but i don't go onto a forum with 25 posts under my belt and start belittling the old-timers, making up imaginary shit as i go about their ideology and accusing them of being dumbed by fluoride. you joined how many fortnights ago svarg? that's right, one! as they say, lurk moar.

Guest svarg26

i debate on many forums and my opinion is always worth voicing on matters such as this. one week or tens years should not make a difference. that's why i posted the facts and stuck to the theme of this thread. i did nothing wrong to begin with. i suggest our friend should go back and read my original post. maybe in the future, the old timer and valued member of this community, could post at least one comment on topic before attacking another member.

just a thought.

peace.

svarg26

• Like 1

im quite surprised more people aren't kicking up a stink about bisphenol-A, this is some nasty stuff. atleast having fluoride in the water is supposed to slow down the formation of cavities...

2007, a consensus statement by 38 experts on bisphenol A concluded that average levels in people are above those that cause harm to many animals in laboratory experiments

A 2007 review has concluded that BPA, like other xenoestrogens, should be considered as a player within the nervous system that can regulate or alter its functions through multiple pathways.[38] A 2007 review has concluded that low doses of BPA during development have persistent effects on brain structure, function and behavior in rats and mice.[39] A 2008 review concluded that low-dose BPA maternal exposure causes long-term consequences at the level of neurobehavioral development in mice.[40] A 2008 review has concluded that neonatal exposure to Bisphenol-A (BPA) can affect sexually dimorphic brain morphology and neuronal adult phenotypes in mice.[41] A 2008 review has concluded that BPA altered long-term potentiation in the hippocampus and even nanomolar dosage could induce significant effects on memory processes.[42] A 2009 review raised concerns about BPA effect on anteroventral periventricular nucleus

A 2008 study by the Yale School of Medicine demonstrated that adverse neurological effects occur in non-human primates regularly exposed to bisphenol A at levels equal to the United States Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) maximum safe dose of 50 µg/kg/day.[44][45] This research found a connection between BPA and interference with brain cell connections vital to memory, learning and mood.

A 2005 review concluded that prenatal and neonatal exposure to BPA in mice can potentiate the central dopaminergic systems, resulting in the supersensitivity to the drugs-of-abuse-induced reward effects and hyperlocomotion.[50]

A 2008 review has concluded that BPA, mimic estrogenic activity and impact various dopaminergic processes to enhance mesolimbic dopamine activity resulting in hyperactivity, attention deficits, and a heightened sensitivity to drugs of abuse.[51]

A 2009 study on rats has concluded that prenatal and neonatal exposure to low-dose BPA causes deficits in development at dorsolateral striatum via altering the function of dopaminergic receptors.[52] Another 2009 study has found associated changes in the dopaminergic system

A 2008 review has concluded that "perinatal exposure to (...) low doses of (..) BPA, alters breast development and increases breast cancer risk".[60] Another 2008 review concluded that " animal experiments and epidemiological data strengthen the hypothesis that foetal exposure to xenoestrogens may be an underlying cause of the increased incidence of breast cancer observed over the last 50 years"

A 1997 study in mice has found that neonatal BPA exposure of 2 μg/kg increased adult prostate weight.[69] A 2005 study in mice has found that neonatal BPA exposure at 10 μg/kg disrupted the development of the fetal mouse prostate.[70] A 2006 study in rats has shown that neonatal bisphenol A exposure at 10 μg/kg levels increases prostate gland susceptibility to adult-onset precancerous lesions and hormonal carcinogenesis.[71] A 2007 in vitro study has found that BPA within the range of concentrations currently measured in human serum is associated with permanently increase in prostate size.[72] A 2009 study has found that newborn rats exposed to a low-dose of BPA (10 µg/kg) increased prostate cancer susceptibility when adults

In 2009, at an Endocrine Society meeting new research reported data from animals experimentally treated with BPA.[89] Studies presented at the group's annual meeting show BPA can affect the hearts of women, can permanently damage the DNA of mice, and appear to be entering the human body from a variety of unknown sources.[90]

A 2009 in vitro study on cytotrophoblasts cells has found cytoxic effects in exposure of BPA doses from 0.0002 to 0.2 micrograms per millilitre and concluded this finding "suggests that exposure of placental cells to low doses of BPA may cause detrimental effects, leading in vivo to adverse pregnancy outcomes such as preeclampsia, intrauterine growth restriction, prematurity and pregnancy loss"[91]

A 2009 study in rats concluded that BPA, at the reference safe limit for human exposure, was found to impact intestinal permeability and may represent a risk factor in female offspring for developing severe colonic inflammation in adulthood.[92]

A 2010 study on mice has concluded that perinatal exposure to 10 micrograms/mL of BPA in drinking water enhances allergic sensitization and bronchial inflammation and responsiveness in an animal model of asthma.[93]

Studies by the CDC found bisphenol A in the urine of 95% of adults sampled in 1988–1994[124] and in 93% of children and adults tested in 2003–04.[125] Infants fed with liquid formula are among the most exposed, and those fed formula from polycarbonate bottles can consume up to 13 micrograms of bisphenol A per kg of body weight per day (μg/kg/day; see table below).[126] The most sensitive animal studies show effects at much lower doses, while the EPA considers exposures up to 50 µg/kg/day to be safe.[104][127] In 2009, a study found that drinking from polycarbonate bottles increased urinary bisphenol A levels by two thirds, from 1.2 micrograms/gram creatinine to 2 micrograms/gram creatinine.

The Australia and New Zealand Food Safety Authority (Food Standards Australia New Zealand) does not see any health risk with bisphenol A baby bottles if the manufacturer's instructions are followed. Levels of exposure are very low and do not pose a significant health risk. It added that “the move by overseas manufacturers to stop using BPA in baby bottles is a voluntary action and not the result of a specific action by regulators.”[1] It suggests the use of glass baby bottles if parents have any concerns.[148]

wikki

Guest svarg26

"2007, a consensus statement by 38 experts on bisphenol A concluded that average levels in people are above those that cause harm to many animals in laboratory experiments".

fluoride on the other hand is the main ingredient in rat poison.

some quotes on fluoride;

"It is a toxic effect and a cosmetic effect. These are not mutually exclusive. It's toxic and it's cosmetic."

- Dr. Arvid Carlsson, Nobel Prize Laureate in Medicine/Physiology (2000).

"it is illogical to assume that tooth enamel is the only tissue affected by low daily doses of fluoride ingestion."

- Dr. Hardy Limeback, Head of Preventive Dentistry, University of Toronto. (2000). Why I am now Officially Opposed to Adding Fluoride to Drinking Water.

"Common sense should tell us that if a poison circulating in a child's body can damage the tooth-forming cells, then other harm also is likely."

- Colquhoun J. (1997). Why I changed my mind about Fluoridation. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 41:29-44.

"Like bones, a child's teeth are alive and growing. Flourosis is the result of fluoride rearranging the crystalline structure of a tooth's enamel as it is still growing. It is evidence of fluoride's potency and ability to cause physiologic changes within the body, and raises concerns about similar damage that may be occurring in the bones."

- Environmental Working Group, "National Academy Calls for Lowering Fluoride Limits in Tap Water", March 22, 2006.

"It seems prudent at present to assume that the ameloblasts are not the only cells in the body whose function may be disturbed by the physiological concentrations of fluoride which result from drinking water containing 1 ppm"

- Groth, E. (1973), Two Issues of Science and Public Policy: Air Pollution Control in the San Francisco Bay Area, and Fluoridation of Community Water Supplies. Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Biological Sciences, Stanford University, May 1973.

"The safety of the use of fluorides ultimately rests on the assumption that the developing enamel organ is most sensitive to the toxic effects of fluoride. The results from this study suggest that the pinealocytes may be as susceptible to fluoride as the developing enamel organ."

- Luke J. (1997). The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland. Ph.D. Thesis. University of Surrey, Guildford. p. 176.

"A linear correlation between the Dean index of dental fluorosis and the frequency of bone fractures was observed among both children and adults."

- Alarcon-Herrera MT, et al. (2001). Well Water Fluoride, Dental fluorosis, Bone Fractures in the Guadiana Valley of Mexico. Fluoride 34(2): 139-149.

thanks YT... that was actually my next port of call - I reckon that if I could be bothered spending the time reading through journal articles I could find alot of evidence that fluoride also has benefits.

I suppose my finger was a little bit out of line there svarg ol' mate. I don't generally use that emoticon... I've just been indulging in the use of them a bit lately, (emoticons - that is).

@ svarg - mate I wasn't aware that my girlfriend was on this forum?? she must be getting up at nights and expressing her fluorided out opinions on here or something?? lol.

I think the point I was trying to make, (it's on the other page and I can't go back to it right now) was that the water we drink out of the taps is bloody brilliant compared to a ridiculous percentage of the rest of the world. We are the 'lucky few' - if I have to be a little bit fluoridated in order not to get cholera or dysentery, well fuck it I'm happy with that arrangement. I'm also pretty stoked to be able to turn on my tap and drink drink drink that cool clear water baby :)

I understand that your argument is based around mass fluoridation of the population and the effects that has. Fair enough, if you have the time kind sir, would you care to cite some papers which have looked a little further into how this affects us psychologically?

So again I would just like to clarify that my main point here is that the water we drink is very clean, we are lucky to have it and we can definitely do without all the bottled water we drink because the stuff in the tap is good enough!

Edited by meanies

So would, say syringes used for injecting into the bloodstream be made of thes sort of plastic? I know most baby bottles are and that sickens me...

post-4908-128132491401.jpg

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Bisphenol_A

n575338775_1807823_6662.jpg

n575338775_1807823_6662.jpg

IMO no. IMO all babies should be breast fed. But that is my opinion.

I seem to have pissed a fair few people off in this thread...

I think the thing that got me fired up a few days ago was the whole, 'the government is screwing me over and I can't do anything about it' stance. If it bugs some of you enough to bother looking into then why don't you go and get active and try to change it. The whole notion of powerlessness gets my goat. No one is pointing a gun at your head and telling you what to think, yet, if you are so passionate about the fluoridation of water then put some effort into changing it. Oh and before you ask me why I don't be the change I want to see in the world.... I am already :)

peace

even a baby fed entirely on breast milk can get the breast milk through a bottle when the mother is asleep for example.

for the record i'm passionately against forced fluoridation, i've started several threads here about it. i'm just posting to make peace svarg. i still think your comments were rude and uncalled for (i've already re-read page one twenty times and can't convince myself otherwise, no need to look there again), but i was rude too so hopefully we can move on now.

fluoride on the other hand is the main ingredient in rat poison.

checked a pack of ratsak i had in the garden shed, active ingredient Brodifacoum - which is an anticoagulant poison. Warafin is another largely used rodentcide used in ratsak also which is again an anticoagulant poison; interestingly Warafin is a synthetic derivative of Dicoumarol (Vitamin K antagonist) which in turn is a derivative of Coumarin found in many plants

i assume you meant Sodium fluoroacetate/1080. Which i dont know why any sane person would use for rat poisoning and or any poisoning really given the known toxicity on humans,animals and the environment. seems its more widely used in the agricultural industry then domestic use not that that makes it any better...

Edited by -YT-

Guest svarg26

i am happy to make peace and equally happy to avoid fluoride. i do however find it strange that our ever so helpful and caring government, thinks we all can't look after our own teeth.

hidden agenda maybe?

peace.

"A seven ounce tube of toothpaste, theoretically at least, contains

enough fluoride to kill a small child." (Procter&Gamble,

Fluoride the Aging Factor

The sodium fluoride that is put into drinking water is a by-product of aluminum smelting .

Guest svarg26

"The National Academy of Sciences did a thorough review on fluoride in 2006. They documented numerous deleterious effects of fluoride on many organ systems including increased potential risk for bone fractures (the well characterized disease of skeletal fluorosis) possibly increased risk of osteosarcoma, reduced IQ, thyroid dysfunction, endocrine dysfunction and others all 300 pages is online if anyone cares to confirm it. Of course don’t forget fluoride induced dental fluorsosis (i.e. teeth mottling and a sign of toxic exposure to fluoride) They ended with recommending that the EPA should more strictly regulate fluoride. Their findings mirror those in the peer-reviewed medical literature, while Harvard trained toxicologist Phyllis Mullenix also extensively documented behavioral changes in mice upon exposure to blood levels of fluoride not far greater than those experienced through water fluoridation and other sources of exposure. Former, well credentialed EPA scientists have been fired for bucking the political line on this issue. Meanwhile 90% of the fluoride placed into our water supply is not industrial grade sodium fluoride, it is silicofluorides, quite simply, scraped from the sides of Florida phosphate plant smokestacks. If it weren’t thrown into the water supply it would have to be disposed of as hazardous waste. You can read more on this starting here http://healthjournalclub.blogspot.com/2009/11/water-fluoridation-part-i.html if you suspect I am just making this all up." - phillip.

good work, phil and good luck to anyone who continues to drink government poisoned tap water.

okay I believe you now svarg. You have me sold.

Now, back to why we shouldn't drink bottled water:

".....He was astonished to find himself surrounded by rubbish, day after day, thousands of miles from land. "Every time I came on deck, there was trash floating by," he said in an interview. "How could we have fouled such a huge area? How could this go on for a week?"

Mr Moore, the heir to a family fortune from the oil industry, subsequently sold his business interests and became an environmental activist. He warned yesterday that unless consumers cut back on their use of disposable plastics, the plastic stew would double in size over the next decade."

source http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/the-worlds-rubbish-dump-a-garbage-tip-that-stretches-from-hawaii-to-japan-778016.html

more bubblers less mount franklin bottles!!!

Guest svarg26

makes me wonder why our loving government banned hemp.

I have always encouraged my kids to drink water . Now i am learning more and more bad stuff about tap water. O.k, so no more bottled water either. I am going to get a good water filter. Absolutely.( the stainless steel one shown at the end of Blowng's Youtube vid,' looks the bomb). This thread has really opened my eyes. Thank you all.

Edited by Amazonian