The Corroboree
niggles

Disclosure Project

http://www.disclosureproject.org

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

When I first heard bout this you couldnt watch it anywhere, hopefully I can find a free google viewing. This should be a great doco, but a bit much for those who like the box. Aliens are always an intriguing subject matter, anyone hear about the phobos spaceship?

Yeah man, it may be an ancient space ship, that was one theory offered by scientist trying to explain why it was so hollow and why some parts of it had radar reflective properties greater than any natural materials. It also has an unusual orbit which lead scientist to first suggest that it was hollow early-on. Itried to find the original article but it was taken down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLcGFqtKCmc

but here is a video instead, spoon feeding is so much easier than reading.

Steven Greer from Disclosure project also has some other interesting things going:

http://www.cseti.org

and

http://www.theorionproject.org/

getting the US government to fess up, contacting aliens in a positive manner AND nutting out free energy. He does have high aspirations! I like it.

Edited by niggles

Oh yeah I seem to remember that you could get the disclosure project press conference on google video or some such but I didnt have any luck getting the other stuff.. had to borrow someones dvd to have a look.

Never mind the moon around mars, what about the hidden ship/station behind our moon, there is a reason man never actually got to the moon...in, on or behind the moon is something incomprehensible.

Deep in our oceans there are tunnels/caves that lead up under the ice caps, objects of unknown origin, traveling/moving without gravity or hindered by friction maneuver from behind the moon to our seas, drop into these ocean caves, and travel up under the ice caps.

Deep inside the gas clouds of Jupiter are the Greys, possibly a malevolent entity, emotionless entity who think in mega layered light, they spawn new genotypes and hybrid beings in an never ending quest of universal science or something.

DMT a molecule that tracks back through portals in the hybrids eyes and mind to the greys, perhaps a mistake on their behalf, an equation they didn't see in the algorithm, once they discover the error they will terminate hybrids and start again.

Strange... all the aliens Ive met seem pretty darned friendly (or at worst ambivilent) and very interested in my presence. :)

I totally agree with the elements of incomprehensibility and technology + events that we dont understand or arent aware of.. But I havent noticed any evidence of any negative connotation in my personal experience.

I (with an open mind to other opinions) tend to lean towards an explanation involving something so phenomenal that the human mind may find elements of the experience scary or 'bad' but really just another level of awesome that takes some getting used to.

Bring on the awesome I say!

(I think) We are all far too comfortable in this consumerist rut and a little bit of gobsmacked mind blowing reconsideration of our consensus reality would not go astray.